Chapter 7

"so what do you want to do." Noah said, as he came back. "hmm I don't really know what do you want to do." I said ."Tell me about yourself." he said, great now he's going to see how boring of a person I am and then he'll what am I even saying.

"there's nothing much to say, I'm from new York My bestfriend name is sam, I lost my mother and thats why I moved here.I like reading and listening music I guess thats it I'm a pretty boring person, tell me about yourself." I said looking at my hands. "well I was born in France but I moved here when I was 10,My parents died when I was young and I have a brother." he said.

"oh"I said, I don't know why but after he said this I felt a stronger connection with him, I did really want to like anyone but Noah made that hard he was just so mind provoking. "why are you smiling."I said as I noticed the grin on his face." rien de beau" he said smiling.

"what does that mean." I said looking at him. "nothing beautiful" He said.I wished he would say something else he sounded so nice," je t'aime bien" he said looking into me eyes." I like you." he said."oh."I said blushing ,why did he have to be so sweet. Are we having a moment, is he going to kiss me or am I going to kiss him. well we were interrupted so nothing happened

" see you next time baby." kate said kissing lucas.I looked away when did she get here or  maybe she was here from before. why I even thinking about them, "sure."he said slapping her ass which I'm sure was fake,she was such a plastic barbie. I looked away in digust.Honestl speaking they seemed perfect for each other,if you really think about it. " do you even like her." Noah said."you know the answer to that brother." he said walking away."your brother is weird." I said to noah." I know, hey you want to watch a movie." he suggested.

How did I end up like this I thought as I realized I was back home.Last thing I remember was watching a movie with__, oh I guess I must of fell asleep. Noah must have carried me, I blushed as I realized he saw my room. what was wrong with me I sounded like a lovesick teenager, when did this happen.I didn't like noah did I ,he was sweet most of the times and he had a really nice smile and body. 

Stop it hazel, I haven't spoken to sam in awhile I debated if I should call her. I felt tired so I postponed the call to tomorrow.

I wished mom was here she would make sense of these feelings ,she was such a free spirit, I hated the fact that she was gone. Why did you have to leave me mom, we were in this together now I felt so alone.

I had to be strong if not for myself for my aunt I knew the loss of her sister affected her greatly she put on a brave front but I saw through it.I  had begun to change because of it I couldn't be the same detached person I was when I first moved to this place. I yawned , I'll think about all these things tomorrow. 

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW AND SHARE