Chapter 24

I stared at the Sky when did life become so complicated,when did it become so hard.everythings changed lately I no longer felt in control of my life my destiny.

everything was spiraling out of control,I felt hopeless.
Noah wasn't much help on the situation but he helped take my mind off things for awhile atleast.

here I was at the beach trying to sort out everything, easier said than done right.I stared at the waves,why did I always myself here maybe because it reminded me of my mother

I felt her presence the most here maybe because she loved it so much.

"Get up we're going to the beach my mom said taking of my covers "it's a Saturday morning mom ."I groaned ."come on hazel the sun rising you'll love this I promise.and I did it was one of the best memories I had of my mother I treasured it.

I sighed,"hey cupcake."I heard someone call.I looked up,"Lucas hi,what are you doing here."I stuttered."it's a free beach darling."he said sitting beside me."yeah I guess."I said.

"why are you always out here cupcake."it's a free beach "I said imitating him.he laughed,"it is isn't it"he said.
we sat in silence  watching the water, lost in our thoughts.

"Do you believe in multi universe as if there are infinite realities of different versions of our selves ." Lucas said looking at the waves.

"No ,buts something to think about "I said.if that was real I would totally switch universe just saying.

"So your dating my brother "Lucas said after sometime."yeah I am."I said smiling."why."he said nonchalantly.

"what did you mean why."I said staring him."I mean,I thought you liked me.You've throwing yourself at me and now you want my brother.Thats pretty whorish behavior if you ask me."he said.

In that moment I lost it"don't you  dear fucking accuse me if being a whore you kissed me.and I care about your brother very much that's why I've been avoiding your sorry ass."I said slapping him,them storming away.

God he was such a asshole how could he say that to me, it's my fault really I shouldn't have allowed him to get so close to me.jesus I was such an idiot sometimes but I was no whore that's for sure.

"hazel wait I'm sorry okay I'm just angry that's all I didn't mean to call you a whore I'm so sorry.
Please forgive me okay."he said squeezing my hand.

"it's alright."I said pulling away.
"Where you going"Lucas said."home."I said walking away."you want a ride."he asked following behind me.

I thought about,it wasn't a long walk back obviously and I don't think getting in a car with lucas is such a wise choice right now.

knowing me I'll do something stupid.now wasn't the time to be stupid,plus I came out here to think.
"I'm good thanks."I said walking away.

"Back up on my bullshit,done dealing with you"I sang as I swayed to the music.It was on one of my favorite songs  by Her and Jhen aiko two of my favorite artists.

I loved there music very much,I was in the shower listening music just having a good time.Music was always my escape from the real world,my playlist was my life ,my moods.

I had a song for any emotion I was feeling,and right now I was conflicted.Torn between two parts of myself,one wanted to give Alex a chance and the other wanted to continue with her life and forget this ever happened.

I sighed turning off the water I've been in here so long my skin was starting to get wrinkled.

I came out the shower wrapping myself in a towel,my aunt wasn't home so I was just going to order pizza.

Vote,comment and share.