Chapter 40

"I don't trust you, alex"I heard my aunt say.I was eating my breakfast, I didn't have school so I decided to visit my father.My aunt said she wanted to talk to him about th whole moving in thing, it sounded like they were doing more arguing than talking though.I sighed as I sipped the tea while listening closely to tea.see what I did there right.

"what do you want savana I've changed I'm not the same person I was years ago.I won't hurt her I promise you, can't you trust me for once."my dad pleaded to my aunt."I did that once I won't do it again.Listen alex if it were up to me you wouldn't be in hazel's life."she said."but I."my father started but my aunt stopped him by saying."but it's not up to me, hazel wants you in her life and she trusts you so for her sake I will try to as well but if you ever hurt her in anyway I will never forgive.".I smiled when I heard this I was glad they finally stopped arguing.
"Thank you savana,I wont hurt her I promise, I love her so much"my dad said.
I headed upstairs,leaving  them to finish talk it had been so long since I talked to sam.I dialled her number and waited has the phone rang.

"Hello."she said answering the call,"sam hey its me how've you been."I said."hey hazel I'm good you wattsup."she asked back."Can't I call my bestfriend anymore,how are you doing."I asked,smiling."I'm good, I met this guy his name is ryan he goes to jackson high we met at this party and totally hit it off we've been dating for sometime now and he asked me to be his girlfriend but I don't know .I mean he lives on ther side of town and he is a total playboy I just don't know I just don't want to get hurt but I really like him I think I might even be falling inlove with him."she said.

"wow I can't really tell you what to do its up to you what does your hearth wants."I said."I don't  know hazel my heart wants to just drive right in while my brain is telling me to stay away."she said."Aways enough about me whats going on with you."she said.
I told her what was going on with me basically about my dad and aunt."ohh."she said after I had finished."yeah it just it feels like everything is changing for me again."I said.As sam was about to say something the call got cut off I tried calling her back but I wasn't getting her.

I decided I was just going to chill and watch a movie wait I could finish the series You that me and jordan was watching the other day  yeah that sounds nice.
My dad had left a few minutes ago and I was in the kitchen making a sandwhich when I heard the doorbell, "coming" I said as I headed to the door with the sandwich in my hand.

"He__."I stopped mid sentence almost dropping my sandwhich which would have been bad because I spent such a long time perfecting it .The perfect chicken sandwhich filled with cheese, tonato, cocumber and lettuce my moth watered wait focus hazel."hi noah ,wha_what are you doing here."I said nervously.

Ok I know the last time we saw eachother we agreed to be friends but I still found the whole friend situation awkward.It felt weird to me I mean eveeytime I saw him I felt guilty.I wasn't th best person in the world and he reminded me of that. "Hey is that a chicken sandwhich. "He said right before he grabbed it and took a big bite out of it.wait did he just,"why did you do that."I said in disbelief."Is your aunt home."he said walking past me into the house."no she went out with her fiance."I said."your aunt is engaged wow thats nice whoose the lucky man."he said.

"his name is richard."I said."so what are you doing here."I asked."can't I visit my friend."he said sitting on the couch."yeah,but I thought you_."I said,I didn't know what I thought exactly."So how've you been."he asked."I'm okay."I said heading to the kitchen I was still hungry and seeing as though he ate my sandwhich I had to make another one."oh,how are you and my broher y'all together now."he asked.

"no we are just friends."I said putting the finishing touches on my sandwhich."oh,so your aunts engaged how is that working out for you."he asked.I walked in the living room sitting on the couch,"its okay."I said simply, taking a bite of my sandwhich."I really missed you hazel  we were friends before we were together I actually want to go back to those days."he said staring at me.