Chapter 22

"Good morning. "noah said to me,I had woken up to an empty  bed, my stomach  grumbled I forgot I didn't eat last night.Noah had offered to cook something for me but I wasn't really in the eating mood,but now I definitely hungry.

My mouth watered as I smelled coffee and pancakes.my favorite,"good morning "I said kissing him,dont worry I brushed my teeth."smell delicious."I said taking the cup of coffe on the counter.I moaned  at the taste,"how do you like your eggs."he asked flipping the pancake."sunny side up."I answered sitting down sipping my coffee. we ate together smiling laughing just enjoying each others  company,it was really nice.

"so do you want me to come with you."noah offered,no thats fine I'll have to deal with this on my own.thank you for everything you are one amazing boyfriend your girlfriend must be one lucky woman."I said teasingly. "Im the lucky one."he said kissing me deeply.
" you should go before I lock you up and ravish you."he said pulling away touching  my cheek."I wouldn't mind that too much but sadly I have to go,call you later handsome."I said smiling.

my happy mood was completely  ruined when I knocked on the door,everything came rushing  back to me my bubble of happiness was popped. " aunty."I called,as I entered the house."hazel."my aunt said, coming downstairs.It was clear she was crying,she looked drained I felt really bad because of this. "Im sorry."I said looking at the ground not being able to look at her."its not fault."she said embracing  me in her arms.

" where should I saw."my aunt said,we were  sitting on the couch. "the beginning when you were in high school. "I said preparing myself. " well your mother and father met in high school they were so inlove they were high school sweethearts.Your father wasn't  the best person at the time,I tried to tell her they were moving too fast but she ddint listen she was so  in love.

After we finsihed high school she was convinced  she wanted to marry him right away I thought they were crazy, but then she had you.They were actually engaged and for awhile things seemed to be going great for them they moved in together and had a beautiful baby girl.

  I was jealous honestly at the time I couldnt be in a relationship  longer than a month I wanted what they have.But your father started  drinking he lost his job because he was stealing from the comapny he worked and  actually was going to get arrested  but your mom begged the ceo not to press charges which he did because of his crush on your mother.

after that I tried to get her to leave him but even then she still couldn't.she really loved him.One day your father came home very drunk and was arguing with  your mother when he threw the bottle he was drinking at the wall but they didnt see you ,some of the shards of glass hit you in the arm.

you had to get stiches that was the last straw she left him,she moved away and didnt talk to him ever since not that I know of anyways.She promised me not to tell you  about him said he was in the past and she wanted him to saty there ,I think she was afraid that maybe if she didnt leave when she did she probably  would have stayed with him and he would have hurt you or her.thats why I didn't tell you I haven't heard from in years he must have heard about your mother  and put the doths together.I'm sorry hazel I should have told you sooner I'm sorry but you dont owe him anything you don't have to speak to him ever again. "she said.

I listened to the story staring at my arm my mom always told me I fell off my bike when I was younger, even after that story I knew should want nothing to deal with alex yet I still wanted to hear his side of the story.thats all though I didnt need him in my life then and I sure as hell didnt need him in my life now even if he claims to have changed ,it was scary  hearing about him like that.

"I actually want to hear his story,."I said,"ohh I'll call him."my aunt said getting up."I dont want him back in my life aunty I  just want to hear him out then he can go back to wherever  he dame from he  could've tried getting in contact  with me long before mom..long before my mom left us.He is a bastard and I hate him and would never leave you for him.I love you aunty and you can call him tommorow. "I said to my aunt reassuring  her."ohh hazel."my aunt said hugging me.

I looked at the pictures of my mum and aunt when they were younger,it was there school year book ,my aunt had given it to me.It made me miss my mom more and I'm not mad she kept my fathers identity  a secret I see why she did it now.

vote comment and share