Chapter 48

"Are you wet for me cupcake."he said,as he drove his fingers in and out of my wet dripping cunt."yes."I moaned loudly."I love you,you know that right.he said as he twisted his fingers inside me hitting that spot that made my body erupt in flames."yes,I love you too so much,don't stop."I moaned loudly as I crashed and burned.I was happy being here wrapped in his warm embrace it felt beautiful,I never wanted this moment to end.

I sighed as I woke,it was just a dream a very vivid one but a dream nontheless,my body hummed in anticipation of what was to come,I was going to do it pop my cherry rip the bandaid off and I was doing it with someone I loved and cared about. I was nervous but I trusted him with my heart, my body I just hoped I wouldn't regret it.

I got up out of bed and headed to the bathroom, I made sure I shaved and cleaned my body until it glistened under the water.After I was finished I headed downstairs just in time to catch my aunt before she left."goodmorning aunty how was your date last night."I said smilig.

"it was wonderful ,we had a great time."she said,I was happy she was happy."oh,thats nice I wanted to ask you if I could stay over at lucas house today.please."I asked,I knew my aunt wouldn't be happy about me staying at a boy's house but I hoped she would say yes.

"what would you guys be doing,I can't control your life but if you're doing anything please be safe I'm not ready to become a grandma."my aunt said.I blushed,"yes auntie and thank you so much."I said hugging her.

I always believed that everything happens for a reason well I try to atleast,life can be so unpredictable at times.When I moved to canada to live with my aunt I never expected that I would have a life like the one I have now.It was hard loosing my mother and was even harder living my life without her,I felt guilty sometimes that I could so easily forget about her has a struggled through life.

It wasn't easy but I was blessed and although I'm not the most religous person out there I admit but I always tried to Thank God for life for family for friends for health.Even though at times when life seemed to so hard at I found it hard to be thankful,times when I was so depressed,those times were hard.I had wondered if I was being punished when my mother died I blamed myself had I lived a good life maybe I didn't appreciate her enough.

I had this weight on my shoulders that I carried,and through time I realised that it wasn't my fault,that there was a reason my mother was taken from me I struggled to see it but he knew and I guess I had to trust in him. Even though I couldn't see him I believed in him and that was enough,I'm not a bad person I have my many faults I'm far from perfect but just maybe in his eyes I'm enough he sees something in me that I maybe don't even see for myself.He loves me as I am,however messed up I may be.

I needed to find a job,and although I didn't have any qualifiactions are experienece I hoped to find something ,I actully really wanted to visit my grandparents.Maybe I could ask jordan for help I thought, as I stared at my computer looking at job opportunities.

"hey jordan,whats up."I said as I called him,"nothing much what about you."he said."I'm fine I was just looking for a job for the summer you wouldn't know anybody that could help me."I said ."well my uncle owns this pizza place I was planning on working there for the summer I could ask him if he would hire you."jordan siad."omg that would be so good,thanks."I said smiling.

"so how you been doing."he asked. "Nothing much but I'm going on a date with lucas later tonight ,I want to wear something sexy.would you want to go shopping with me."I said."you know I'm always up for a shopping trip."he said.

I got dressed and called sam it seemed like forever since I've talked to her,We talked for awhile I told her what was happening with me and she told me about her life.Even though we weee far away from each other I loved sam so much she is and will always be my best friend.
I was ready for tonight I loved Lucas and I trusted him.
😊

Vote comment and share.
I love it here❤️