Chapter 30

Hazel pov:
A week flew by so quick ,I barely registered the days.I barely talked to anyone,I didn't see him at school nor at his house not like I went over there.

No I peeped through my window hoping to catch a glimpse of him,I
I was a coward.

sadly I didn't him I saw  Lucas he tried to talk to me at school once but I kept ignoring him.

Eventually that he stopped trying,I didn't want to talk to him to be reminded of what happened between us.

It was Friday and I was filled with relief,I couldn't stand the stares and the whispered.The secret was out everybody knew what I did,I knew what they were saying.

I heard it she couldn't satisfy with one brother she had to have a two,such a whore really.Poor Noah ,but we can be together now.

finally he got rid of that trash."heather the schools queen been said.she and her three minions were fixing her makeup,they didn't know I was in the bathroom.

"Atleast I can get a guy without having to spread my legs Everytime.Maybe you try it instead of being such a needy slut."I said smiling,I stormed out the bathroom wiping the tear.

I hated going school ,I wished I could go back in time before everything.when it was just me and mom things were less complicated back then.

I hugged my knees to my chest,staring at the water."hey"I heard,I looked up."why are you here."I said to Lucas ,I couldn't look at him."you told him."he said,

"he deserved to know Lucas I cheated on him with his brother I'm a horrible person so just leave me the hell alone ok."I said resting my head on my knees.

"I'm sorry that I put you in this position hazel you don't deserve I tried to tell my brother but he wouldn't listen."he said sitting beside me.

"you talked to him,is he ok."I said looking at him."he came by to pick up something's he's staying at one of my parents house nearby,he's still pretty mad and he had every right to be.

It just hurts really not having around ever since our parents died in the crash it's just been us,now I'm so afraid thats it's just..that he won't forgive me."he said.

I was so caught up in my hurt that I didn't consider his,this wasn't just his fault."I'm sorry Lucas and he's your brother ofcourse he's going forgive your his brother I'm just some random girl.you guys are family."I said touching his arm.

"I really did like you hazel."he said looking into my eyes."I liked you too lucas,but I can't be with out.I have to figure me out ,I'm not myself and I haven't been myself for awhile."I said pulling away from him.

"it's ok hazel I understand we weren't exactly healthy for each other or others around us.Can we be friends though."he said.

"sure,I would like that very much."I said,and I would I had a connection with Lucas it was odd but I think we would make really good friends.

yeah right the voice in the back of my mind said but ignored it.

"Are you ok.",hazel my bestfriend Sam said.She called me,and I told her everything."Yeah I'm fine,he deserved to know."I said,I was watching money heist but I wasn't really paying attention.

"yeah,so what are you going to do now."she asked."I don't know Sam he won't talk to and honestly he shouldn't not after what I did to him.I talked to Lucas we agreed to be friends.

"I said."friends are you sure that's a good idea."she said."what do you mean."I asked."you guys have history hazel ,I'm sure there's feelings involved between you too.

do you think it's a good idea to be this guy friend."she said "where are just friends Sam nothing else, anyway I got to go talk to you later ok."I said.

Me and Lucas could be friends,we were both on the same page and we didn't have feelings for eachother.stop the cap my inner voice said.

I wish I could talk to Noah explain what happened,I didn't mean to hurt him.I sighed,things were so complicated now.