Chapter 20

"wow"I said as I stared at the place.It was a resturant that was was located by the beach with a view to die for.The water sparkled under the florescent moonlight.

"my cousin owns it ,he actually gave me it for the night."noah said taking my hand."the entire restuarant."I said in disbelief."yeah."He said as if it wasn't a big deal.

"This is amazing noah."I said staring at the restarunt.The illumiated light of the sign "fantasia."I said reading the name."you ready sweetheart."Noah said leading me inside.

I luaghed at what noah said I was having a great time the food was amazing. I stared at the moon it looked so beatiful."I really like you hazel and I care about you will you be my girlfriend."Noah said holding my hand staring into my eyes."I..yes I'll be your girlfriend noah."I said smiling.

This was perfect,I said hugging him.

we had finished eating and was walking on the beach hand in hand,it felt like a fairytale I didn't want the night to end.

I shivered from the cold but not even that would ruin my wonderful mood."here take my jacket."Noah said giving me his jacket."thank you."I said smiling as I put it on.

"No need to thank me sweetheart I told you I care about you." he said right before he kissed me

we stood in each others arms under the moonlight kissing."I care about you too noah.
"I said as we pulled apart."I should get you back before you aunt gets worried."Noah said as we walked to the car.

who would have thought naoh and I would be together I remember the first time we met I couldnt stand him I thought he was a jerk little did I know he was my jerk.

I smiled tonight was great naoh was so sweet I honestly dont deserve him.But no more from now on I was going do better I was going to focus on us not certain distractions.

"tonight was really great hazel."Noah said as we pulled up to the house."It really was."I said smiling."we should do this again sometime."he said smirking."yeah." I said pulling him in kissing him.

I moaned into the kiss running my hands through his hair.his hands was everywhere yet it wasn't enough.

I climbed on his lap grinding on him."fuck we should stop."he said pulling away."I don't want to."I moaned attacking his lips."If you don't want me to fuck you sensesly on this car seat we should stop."he said huskily in my ear.

"ohh."I said,it's not that I didn't want to it's just at that moment I caught a glimpse of my aunt peeking through the curtain thank God  the windows were tinted.

I wasn't going to have sex with him in a car though.I got off his lap and fixed my hair ,"yeah we should stop."I said blushing like crazy.

"I'll see you tomorrow hazel, or later in my dreams."he said putting a strand of  hair behind my ear.I blushed,we kissed again before I got out the car.I smiled waving goodbye to him.

"So how was it ."my aunt said as I entered the house ."it was great."I said smiling."he actually asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes."I said smiling.

"wow that's great, I'm so happy for you"she said hugging me
."anyways I'm going to bed goodnight auntie."I said,I wasn't really that tired so I'll probably watch some vampire diaries untill I fall asleep.
And that's what I did.

"So how was it."Jordan said,as he came to pick me up."It was really nice and so romantic we went to this restaurant fantasia that's by the beach.we were the only ones there apart from the waiters it was actually his cousins restaurant .After we ate we walked hand in hand alongside the beach then we kissed it was amazing."I said , reminiscing about the night.

"Omg that so sweet, but is that all I was kinda expecting some action."Jordan whined,I laughed saying,"well we almost did it in the car"I said.

" What"Jordan said swerving a little."Jordan pay attention."I said clutching my seat."sorry, now tell me everything."he said.I told how were making out in the car and things really heated when Noah stopped me then I saw aunty peeking through the window.

"Sad."Jordan said pulling up in the school drive way."it wasn't the right time."I said coming the car.

"If you say so hazel,but if it were me we would've been ripping each others clothes just saying."Jordan said,how did I ever end up meeting someone like him.
"let's go to class you sex animal."I said laughing."ok virgin Mary."Jordan said laughing.

I was really glad to have Jordan in my life he was an amazing person that helped me become more like my old self ,for that I was grateful.

Vote Comment and share