chapter 18

I groaned,my head was killing me.I dragged myself out of bed, I didn't have school today thank God, I knew I had to face my aunt today and that I dread.

I have a killer hungover and I'm pretty sure our talk is going to include alot of yelling mostly from her obviously.

I needed a shower and a aspirin cause I needed to fix this , this meaning my headache and yeah apologize to my aunt.

I was finally done with my shower and surprisingly feeling alot better now,I was still reluctant to go downstairs and face my hand but sadly I was hungry and I couldn't avoid her forever we live in the same house for Christ sake.

I headed downstairs after minutes of hesitation, I could do this right I mean my aunt wasn't really the type of person to, no I couldn't think about that not now not ever.

"Good morning."I said as I came to the kitchen."good morning, here have some coffee take a seat."she said handing me the coffee smiling.

ok she was really mad, dammit hazel I cursed myself taking a seat beside her."I'm sorry aunty, I should have called you I texted you but I should've called.I really sorry ,it won't happen again I promise."I said looking at her.

"listen hazel dear, I understand your young you want to have fun but you need to understand I was worried sick about you there are some crazy people out there.I know you might not want to be here with me."she said but I interrupted her not being able to believe what I was hearing.

"no aunty it's not that , I want to be here I just."I said looking at her panicking, I couldn't believe she thought that.jesus I was a bitch.

"let me finish."she said interrupting my ranting."Your all I have since your mother passed away. I don't want to loose you,I love you hazel and I know this isn't an ideal situation and you would rather have your mother here but I'm here and I love you as if you were my own.

You see hazel when I was younger I got into an accident I won't get the details but I found out later that I couldn't have children."My aunt said tears streaming down her face.

my heart broke at this I was feeling really shitty about now."I love you too aunty more than you know,I don't know what I would do without you."I said hugging her.

As we held each other crying,I realized something even though I lost my mother and I felt empty ever since in that moment I no longer did.

My aunt was a wonderful woman and in the short space of time I loved her so much.
I thanked God for giving me her because she's an angel,"it's going to be ok hazel we are going to be okay."she said,I cried harder at this.

Ever since my mom died the world seemed to fall apart I started to have panic attacks It was a bad time in my life then my aunt came.I love you mom I thought.

I knocked on the door waiting for someone to answer, after my breakdown with my aunt I realized something, I should really thank Lucas for his help last night.

Even though I was scared to face him, I told my aunt I was going to see Noah and we'll here I was.

"Hi",I said as the door opened,it was Noah who was at the door."Noah ",I said looking at him.

"hazel, how are you,your aunt called me asking about you but I don't know where the hell you were.",he said looking frustrated.

awww he cares, focus hazel now wasn't the time."yeah I'm really sorry I went out with Jordan to a club ,I'm sorry for making you guys worry."I said.

"oh well it's nice to see you and all but is that why you came over."he said.

"oh no I actually came to see your brother.he actually helped me and Jordan last night we were pretty drunk."I said blushing.

"oh that's__ nice of him he's actually in his room you can go see him."he said."Thanks" I said walking upstairs."door to your left."he said walking to the living room.

I debated if I should knock or just go in, I knocked a few times then just opened the door.

l looked in his room I thought Noah said he was here,his room looked nice it suited him.

his bed was neatly spread,he had a bookshelf of CDs and books.

he had in a poster of a band on the wall I didn't know the name and a painting that hung above the bell of man on a bridge and what looked like sharks in the water.

the walls were grey dark and Mysterious just like him.
I examined the CDs, smiling Jesus I was a creep.The bathroom door opened and out walked Lucas Jesus Christ Lucas.he had on a white towel around his waist,water dripping down his abs is it hot in here

I should look away before I started drooling.I finally met his Gaza I gasped as I stared I to those dark blue pools of eyes staring at me lustfully.he coughed interrupting me,"what are you doing here."he said coldly

Shit why was I here think hazel and close your mouth for Christ sake."I...I came to say thank you for last night.thanks."I said breathlessly ready to get hell out of here."you still owe me."he said staring at me intently."what do you want ."I said, great I owe him.

"you'll know soon enough, and cupcake you can stare at my naked body anytime just next time I get stare at yours."he said chuckling."yes."I said, I said staring at him memorised.

what the hell did I say."I mean no ,I need to go."I said walking out that room.I heard his laugh as I headed downstairs, jesus hazel what the hell is wrong with you.

"Did you see him."Noah said as I came down
."yeah."I said still flushed from earlier
"Hey hazel can I take you out tomorrow on a date."he said looking at me."I don't know what to say."I said, say yes my brain shouted you like him.

"yes I'll go on a date with you Noah."I said kissing cheek.he blushed, saying "see you tomorrow."
"what time and what should I wear."I said.

"I'll pick you up at 6 and where whatever you want you look good in anything."he said smiling."thanks,see you tomorrow Noah."I said also smiling.

this was great Im going on a date with Noah my aunt forgave me
It was a good life,I headed hope ready to spend the day with aunt there was still so much I didn't know about her a d she me.I knew my mom would be proud.

Vote Comment and share