Chapter 47

I was still thinking about it ,it was the next day I was worried about him.Even though he broke my heart I still cared about him but did I love him.It's hard for me to love someone, I don't fall easily ,or trust easy.

I was eating my breakfast and I nolonger felt my usual appatite for food,it was all his fault really I couldn't stop thinking about everything.Today wasn't  a good day and it wasn't just about lucas today was my mothers birthday,June 24.

I wanted to buy her something today I wanted to go by the beach,I wanted to hold her and kiss her and telll her I loved her just one more time.I couldn't though so I cried instead as I ate the pancake my salty tears mixed with the sweet delicious honey my aunt holding me tight  it was indeed a sad day.

My aunt took a day off said she didn't want to leave me here by myself she has been busy planning the wedding which was going to happen in august,that was one more reason to be sad I would soon have to leave my aunt.

.My aunt and I were going to go to the beach,to celebrate my mom it was hard for both of us loosing her."We should do something fun today your mom would have loved that,lets have a picinic at the beach."my aunt had said after we'd finished crying."yeah."I said hoarsely.I was happy about the idea even though it didn't show on my face.

"Your mom would've really loved here,I know she would have wanted to be here to see you grow up."my aunt said.She would've,but she can't and that sucked I wanted her to be here more than anything in the world and I don't think I'm asking for too much.

I stared, as I washed the wave crash as it covered the shore desperately trying to reach our feets but it couldn't we were too far away .Is that how it felt to want something so bad but you couldn't have it and no matter how hard you tried you just couldn't reach.

I hated this feeling it brought me back to dark places in my mind,places I didn't want to be and tried hard to forget. I hated feeling helpless like I had zero control of what was happening around me.

It wasn't fair you know ,life ,some persons had it easy and some persons had to fight to get through one day it wasn't fair but you just can't give in even though I may want to most of the times.

"I know today isn't a good day but I'm having dinner tonight with my fiancé and I was wondering if you would want to join us."my aunt said as we drove back home."I..,you guys go enjoy yourself I have some shows I want to catch up on anyways i'll be fine."I said.

I didn't want to be left alone with my thoughts but I wasn't going to take away the happiness she would receive on that date just the two of them.I knew my aunt loved me and I loved her like crazy but there was just somethings we didn't do together.

"ok dear if you says so but if you change your mind."she said."its okay aunty go enjoy yourselves,I'll be fine."I said smiling.It worried me sometimes how I lied so easily but it came in handy like times like these.

We reached home my aunt was getting dressed and I helped her with her makeup she looked amazing after we had finished.Looking at her it reminded me of my mom and then I was sad.

"Goodbye aunty have a great time." I said handing her her purse."you too honey,I love you."she said kissing my forehead."me too."I said and I did so much.

It was just me alone now well me and my thoughts I put on a show but I wasn't even focusing.All I could think about was her, I worried sometimes that I was forgetting her her smile ,her smell, her laugh.It scared mea lot I didn't want to forget her,ever.

I heard the bell ringing suddenly I jumped scared who could that be,I went to the kitchen grabbing a knife just in case it was some serial killer trying to kill me ,I needed to stop watching those documentaries about people being killed it was weird and it made me paranoid. I liked them too much though.

chills danced down my spine as I slowly opening the door hiding the knife behind my back ready to strike if needed be.
"Lucas."I said in a shocked tone,"what are you doing here ,you scared the hell out of me I thought you were a serial killer."

"Sorry." He said,he sounded like he was in pain taking a better look at him now I realized he was covered in bruises and cuts ,how could I forget the fight."Are you alright,what happened."I said as I led him inside closing the door.

"I won, they did try to cheat though.Its over and if scarecrow tries anything I'll go to the cops."he said wincing in between sentences.""oh,lets get you cleaned up."I said leading to the bathroom.I was so happy he was okay but what did this mean for us I mean where do we go from here,were we good for each other.

"what are you thinking about." he said as I wiped his face."ugh,oh nothing."I said not looking at his eyes."stop,"he said grabbing my wrist,"look at me,whats wrong.tell me please."he said looking at me." I don't know what to say."I said pulling away.

"what do you mean, I literally was fighting for my life and all I could thing about was you,were you okay,were you thinking of me.I love you hazel,Jesus hazel ,sometimes I think I'm crazy you don't understand how much you mean to me."he said pulling me closer.

"I love you too okay,I'm just confused."I said."do you want to be with me?"he said,letting go of my hand."yes."I said,looking at me."then we will be fine."he said before he kissed me on the lips.

I kissed him back, but in the back of my mind I doubted him a little, I also believed everything was going to be fine once now I'm on my toes waiting for the surprise.Things just couldn't be good for me,but in this moment in your arms I believed again.

A/N things are getting a little hotter🥵,you have been warned😊

I forgot about everything my mom our messed up lives and focused on him.we were one,I moaned into the kiss it felt nice our bodies pressed together but I wanted and craved more."touch me,"I said into the kiss I said as I placed his hands on my breast.

"so demanded your wish his my command cupcake."he said palming my breast.I moaned as his hands traveled further down,"yes,ohh fuck." I said as he slipped a finger inside me."you like that."he said moving it to a rhythm that made my toes curl,I couldn't even answer him as he added another finger increasing the pace.
"are you going to cum for me."he said holding my neck as he kissed me passionately."yes,I said kissing him back .I moaned loudly as I came soaking his fingers."you look so hot when you cum makes me want to never stop."he said pulling out his fingers.

"I want to make you feel good too."I said looking at him."I'm fine."he said pulling away from me."it's not like I haven't done it before."I said ."and you did it so well but right now I need to stop before I loose what little control I have left."he said,washing his hands.

ohh I thought,did I want him to continue was I ready, I loved lucas maybe it was time to take things a little further."I want you lucas."I said touching his hand."what are you saying cupcake."he said turning around."I'm saying I want you to make love to me."I said looking at him.
He pulled me close as we kissed embracing each other."I love you cupcake,and as much as I want to drag you to a bed,right now. I think we should wait,I want your first time to be special,come to my house tomorrow we will have dinner we will dance and when the moon shines brightly at night I'll love you as you cum over and over again."he said huskily.

"Yes."I said pulling him closer."For now let's settle for cuddling I miss having you in my arms."he said as he led me upstairs.We watched a movie together as I lied on his chest.I no longer felt that glooming feeling I felt earlier,I was happy right here in the arms of my love.

Vote,comment and share.
I love it here❤️