Chapter 27

why was everyone looking at me ,did they know. They couldn't lucas wouldn't tell anyone right? Jesus this is so nerve wreaking.

I guess deserve it, what was I thinking kissing lucas."hazel,hazel."someone called me,I turning around."hey noah."I said ,as he kissed my cheek.I felt so guilty, maybe  I should tell him,"do you feel alright."Noah asked me ,we were heading to the cafeteria for lunch."yeah,sorry about last night."I said.

I was a coward I couldn't tell noah ,it would crush him."its okay sweetheart, when you love someone you'd do anything for them"he said squeezing my hand."you love me."I said in disbelief"ofcourse."he said, wiping the tears away from my face.I felt sick in that moment I couldn't even tell him I loved him,like what kind of sick person loves someone and does something they know will hurt them oh thats right me.

I did love noah he had become such a important person in my life,I couldn't loose him."I love you too noah."I said,hugging him."don't cry sweetheart."he said,I really didn't deserve him,he was so kind and sweet and I was Me.But I'm selfish,I want him and I wanted him to want me too.I need to get my life together,this wasn't healthy.

I walked around the school ,I had told noah I was going to talk to a teacher about  a homework, the lies don't stop honestly.The truth was I was looking for lucas ,I was sacred he would tell someone,I wanted to make it clear this was over I wasn't going to continue lying and cheating on noah he deserved so much better.

I knew I should let him go but I was selfish."lucas."I called as I saw him with his friends smoking,"hi cupcake back for more."he said laughing with his friends ,did he tell them about us."can we talk."I said tightening the jacket around me."talk."he said blowing out the smoke.

"alone,please."I said,I cant believe I was begging him. Ughhh asshole,"whatever."he said."did you tell anyone."I asked, as we walked away from his friends."nope."he said,thank god I thought in relief,"we're done,I love your brother and the kiss was a mistake."I whispered."we weren't even a thing princess,I don't really care anyways if you want to be with my brother fine I'll just find another whore to ride my dick."he said smirking.

I slapped him,"you bastard I'm not a fucking whore. fuck you"I said walking away.what did I ever see in Lucas,he was a jerk,I wasn't going to be burned, or melted by him ever again.

lucas pov:

I tried to get her out my head, but she was everywhere, then she told my brother to ask me if I wanted to come to her party.I was pissed,did she want to rub their relationship in my face as if seeing them in school wasnts torture enough.

I got drunk ,next thing I know I'm at her door, kissing her .she was like a fucking drug I hated her, the power she had over me.Then she kisses me ,and expects me to forget.I wanted her badly ,normally I'm the one playing girls feelings, fucking them then moving on to the next.but not with hazel she was playing me.messing with my feelings,I loved my brother yet everytime he talks about her all I want to do is punch him.

I was going to ignore her then she came to me sacred shitless if I told my little brother.I lost it she loved him, so why kiss me why do you keep making me addicted to you.I lost it,I was high she was here so I lied.I stood there stunned,then I got angry.Okay darling you want to play with fire,don't be afraid of getting burned.

"Lucas whatssup bro."Noah said,I called him.I was going to tell him about me and hazel then he would dump her and she would be broken running back into my arms.I wanted to hurt her like she did me."I have something to tell you."I said,could I do it."what is it."he said.

"I...you should try out for the team."I said, I couldn't do it I couldn't tell him.I knew it would hurt her,God I was such a pussy.

"The football team,are you serious Lucas you made me leave my girlfriend for this shit."he said,I winced at the word girlfriend,

"yeah our team is wack."I said playing it off with a laugh."since you care so much you should join,next time you call me it better be important idiot."Noah said walking away.

"yeah yeah."I said to no one in particular.You win cupcake, it seems you can hurt me and I can't even through a fucking punch as a comeback.this game of cat and mouse didn't seem at all fair,I need to get laid,I thought heading back to my friends.

Vote Comment and share

_________________________
Sorry for the short chapter guys, but This is the first Lucas Pov 😊.I hope you enjoy the story so far it's complicated I know and you probably hate hazel.well,stay tuned for more because it might even get a whole lost crazier or maybe our girl hazel will finally experience some peace in her life.idk y'all 😁