Chapter 34

"hi"I said,Noah had dropped me off at lucas place."what are you doing here."he said."thank you I know you had something to do with it."I said to lucas as he let me into the house.suddenly my phone rang interrupting me.
"hello"I said answering my phone."hazel its your aunt she's awake."richard said.
"I'm on my way."I said,I felt like crying my aunt was awake,"what happened."lucas asked,I hugged him crying,"my aunts awake luca ,plus noah actually came to see me and wants to be friends.I'm so happy right now."I said holding on to him.

"I'm happy for you cupcake.",he said squeezing me.I looked at him staring in his eyes, "I really want to kiss you right now cupcake,but I shouldn't even if I want to."he said cupping my cheek."why not."I whispered,I remebered the feeling of his lips on mine,I wanted it again,craved it,it ignited a fire in me and I wanted to get burn."we shouldn't."he said pulling me closer.

"I don't care I said pulling him closer.The fire grew wilder,burning both of us our tongues clashed,our bodies fit perfectly together,I ran my hands threw his hair,he pulled me even closer,"jump."he whispered in my ear,with my legs wrapped around his waist he carried me to the couch.I knew we should stop,soon I promised myself as I kissed him,was it always this amazing, this feeling."I want you."lucas said kissing me."I want you too."I moaned savouring the taste of him,I couldnt get enough."but we should stop,your aunts probably wondering where you are."he said pulling away.I sat up still in a daze,yes my aunt,wow. that was..wow.

After we had both calmed down from our high,we headed to the hospital,I was so excited to see my aunt."auntie."I said as I saw her ,I rushed to her side hugging her."its okay ,I'm alright."My aunt said reashuringly patting my back as I cried in her arms."dont ever scare me like that aunty ,I cant loose you too."I said."you're not going to loose me hazel,I promise.I love you honey."my aunt said.I stayed in her arms untill she fell asleep, I followed soon after.

"hazel."someone said shaking me,"dad"I said as I opened my eyes.I got up from the bed not wanting to wake my aunt."what are you doing here."I said harshly, I was kind of hurt I hadn't heard from him in awhile,it sacred me really was he just going go to abondon me after I opened myself to him."I'm so sorry for not being with you during all of this,My wifi had a baby so I was a little busy."He said laughing lightly

.well I guess I understand wit__wait hold up did he say wife what the hell was going on."wife."I said maybe I misheard I haven't really been getting enough sleep it must be the stress,yes thats it.

"I'm so sorry for not telling you sooner ,I was sacred ,I didn't want you to believe like I was replacing you and your mother.heres a picture of them,her name is katheleen kate for short his name is jake.I actually met kate in rehab we fell inlove,I would love you to meet them if you'd like buts its okay if you dont."he said showing me the picture.

"I would like to meet them,but I think I need sometime just to wrap my head around all of this its alot."I said,wow to find out your father who your mother left beacuse he was a druggie but now has a wife and kid its alot.But deep down when I got pass all the shock I was happy he had someone in his life.

The doctors said my aunt could go home,so that was good.I wanted to tell lucas what happened but he was busy said he had this meeting he needed to attend to.So I called my bestfriend sam.We talked ,I told her everything."yeah thats everything."I said after I had summed up my life so far."I swear, your life could be a movie even a telonovela,the drama the suspense,I love it .I wish I was there with you,my life's pretty boring over here."she said laughing.

"my life's too complicated sam,but I want to meet my dads family I guess they're my family now .I'm also falling for lucas,that much is clear."I said staring at the ceiling my aunt was eating with richard so I just gave them some privacy."well then you dont have anything to worry about.I love you hazel you know that we are like soulmates."she said jokingly.

"I love you too sam,we are aren't we,talk to you later."I said hanging up.I scrolled through tik tok to past time,when I decided to call my dad."I want to meet the tommorow if thats ok."I said,"ofcorse that would be great, I'll tell my wife,I love you hazel thank you for giving them a chance."he said."I love you too dad."I said and I did ,I forgave him,I knew my mom did too,deep down she loved him very much .I wished my mum was here to see this we've both grown so much she wouldn't believe it.I love you mom forever and always.

voate comment and share.