Chapter 37

"We should do this again sometime it was fun."Jordan said as he dropped me off." it was really fun we should do this again for sure ,talk to you later jordan."I said as I made my way to the house.As I opened the door I was met by laughter,I looked around to see my aunt and richard sitting on the couch watching the television."hey guys."I said announcing my presence.

"hello sweetheart how was your night."she said getting up to hug me."I smiled saying,"Its was really fun,we watched a really interesting movie."I said leaving out the part where we got shitface drunk and lucas had to bring us home,she didn't need to know all that."hi, hazel we were just watching a movie would you like to join."richard said."no I'm good but you too enjoy."I said as I left them to enjoy each other company.

I droped my bag on the ground and fell into my bed which I missed very much.I was watching tiktok when my aunt came into my room,"hazel can we talk for a minute."she said."sure."I said turning off my phone and sitting up."well I don't know how to say this but richard proposed."she said."oh he did,thats greats."I said although I wasn't the least bit suprised."why aren't you suprised did you know something about this."she said looking at me accusingly.

"yeah he kind of told me he wanted to marry you when you were in the hospital."I said,remembering the day."ohh,well I said yes and I just wanted to tell you that nothing as to change."she said.For a moment I actually believed her but how could she say that she was getting married I would be moving out.It was never going to be the same," my dad asked me to move in with him, and I think I'm going to."I said bursting her bubble.

"what."she said looking at me wide eyed."he has a wife who just had a baby,my brother his name is drake.He asked me to move in, he said he had a room set up since he met me,I wasn't going to tell him yes without talking to you first."I said as I stared at my fingers not meeting her eyes."I..thats nice."she said,I could tell she was in shock."Is it because I'm getting married."she said hastily"not really.I want to see my brother grow up ,to be apart of his life ."I said."I don't want you to leave but if its what you want I support you.I love you hazel,always."my aunt said as she embraced me in her arms.At that moment the tears fell from my eyes,"I love you aunty too,always"I said hugging her tightly.
Mature content

I came out the shower drying my hair,"hi cupcake."lucas said sitting on my bed.I screamed almost dropping the towel,"what are doing here."I said as I stared at him."I came to check up on you."he said getting up off the bed."what are you doing." I said as he approached me slowly."cupacke are you wet."he said huskily staring into my eyes."what"I said as my heart beated fast in my ear.he ran his ran against my sides teasinly,they travelled across my breast as he pinched my nipples.

I moaned looking at him in anticipation,"does this feel good."he whispered in my ear.he ran his hands down my stomach,I moaned as he cupped my sex."can I",he said looking into my eyes."yes."I gasped I was lost inthe sensations he was giving me.As I said this he held my hand and led me to the bed standing before me his hand snaked back up to my neck.I gasped as he pushed me back on the bed,before I had time to recover his mouth was on me and his fingers in me.

I moaned as he worked his finger hitting my g spot."more."I maoned as the feeling grew more intense.I grinded on his fingers as he added one more,"fuucck."I moaned out ,"cupcake be quiet for me."he said right before he dived into my pussy.I moaned as he swirled and twirled his tongue inside,"I going to come."I moaned as I gripped his hair grinding on his face.As I was cuming I screamed ,He quickly covered my mouth with his hand.Why wasn't he stopping,his hands moved to my neck as he used his tongue and fingers to fuck me."omgg its too much."I said as I tried to get away from him,looking up at me he said hsukily,"one more.",I moaned as I felt myself being pushed over the edge into the fire.I screamed as I was burned then drowned in the pleasure he was giving me.

I lay on the bed panting,trying to calm the flames as they danced on my skin."are you wet."lucas said as he kissed me."yes.I moaned as I pulled him closer,I strandled him grinding on him widly."fuck cupcake just like that."he moaned pulling me closer.I moaned bitting his shoulder,I was giving him an hickey marking him letting everybody know he was mine.

He grabbed my neck squeezing,"you're mine ."he said,claiming my lips.My hands travelled across his abs touching him,"you're mine too."I gigled as I grabbed his dick."fuck."he moaned as moved my hands around his dick.I climbed off him,I worked my hands faster."I'm going to cum."he moaned as he kissed me.In that moment,I stopped, looking up at him I took him in my mouth,I swriled my tongue around him,he grabbed my hair pushed me down his dick.I gagged, relazing my troath I took him deeper.With a loud moan which I'm sure my aunt must have heard he came in my mouth." fuck that was hot."he said he kissing me.wow who was this girl,I thought as I deepened the kiss.

After all of that I needed to shower again,lucas had left a few minutes ago we really couldn't keep our hands off eachother.It really sacred me how much though,I was willing to get burned by him over and over and still come out smiling.My skin tingled as I came out the shower,my body still remeber what happened a few minutes ago.It was so fucking hot,I felt possessed driven by pleasure ,fire,all I could think about was him.

His fingers, his mouth,fuck calm down girl you just got out of the shower.I changed my clothes,when I was with lucas I forgot about everything,but now that he's gone it all came back to me.Even though I loved richard for making my aunt happy some dark part of me hated him for coming into ourlives and changing everything,for taking away my aunt.I ignored that part obviously I knew he truly loved my aunt and I was so happy for her,and me moving in with my dad brother and step mom woul be good for all for us.I sighed,it will take awhile for things to settle down but when they did I knew it would be my new home.

vote,comment and share
that chapter was 😈😎 hope you enjoyed.😊