Chapter 32

some people hated change,they liked being consistent ,not be I embraced it no matter how hard and difficult it was. take for example when my mother died, it was the  worst change I ever went through I wanted to give but I didn't because I knew deep in my heart she wouldn't want me to.

It wasnt easy embracing change I can tell you this its hard homestly I wished everything would go back the way it was.Sometimes I would catch myself being happy forgetting about why I was sad in the first place then bam something would happen bursting that bubble of happines ,and it would remind me that it still had its hold on me and wouldn't let me go.I would always worry and fear would always have me.

I was in class when it happened my name being called through the school speakers."ms henderson please report to the principles office.",I gasped suprised everyone was looking at me I got tightened my bag strap and left the classroom.Did I do something wrong,why did the principal want to see me ,these questions puzzled my mind untill I readched the door.

"go in dear."the secretary said with a smile."you wanted to see me sir ."I said my palms sweating."yes,I'm sorry to say this but your aunts in the hospital she had an incident at work.a sense of deja vu washed over me my ears were ringing.I no longer heard the principals voice.I was have a flashback,suddnely it wasn't the principal looking at me but a police officer."ms henderson."I heard someone call but it was tool late,I couldn't breath,blak dots cloded my vision was I dying.it all stopped,everything was just black.And suddenly it was peacful,it was calm.

I squaited my eyes,where was I what hapened to me."ms henderson are you alright,here drink some water."a lady said handing me a glass of water,I took it my hands shaking.I was in the nurse office I realized sick bay they called it,but I wasn't sick, so why was I here."you had a panic attack and then fainted in the principals office dear."she said looking at me comcerned."my aunt."I whispered hoarsly.

"oh yes,she's going to be alright,I was informed she fainted at work and fell down and hit her head she had a concussion but she'll be alright.no need to worry."she said.I was still worrying though it sacred me that my aunt was in the hospital I couldn't loose her too.

she had become so important to me,It would break me if anything happened to her.
"hazel."I looked up,"lucas,"I said suprised."I heard what happened to you are you alright."he said touching my forhead."I'll give you two a minute."the nurse said."yeah,my aunt she's in the hospital,I was so sacred I thought__"I broke down crying."its going to be alright,I promise."he said embracing me in his arms.was it going to be alright.

i looked at my aunt she had a bandage around her head ,I hated seeing her like this,lucas had drove me to the hospital to see my aunt he was outside waiting for me.
"its weird you know how clise we've gotten,when I first came here I resented you .I thought you wanted to replace her and I didn't want that she was my mother my gaurdian.Its not fair you can't leave me now I wont allow,I love you auntie I cant do this without you please dont put me through that again.I cried hugging her.

I walked out the hpspital feeling numb inside ,life was so fragile you know."do you want to stay with me hazel."lucas suggested as he drove.I nodded,not finding it in me to respond.I was exhasuted drained,yet I couldn't sleep.everytime I close my eyes I saw my aunts broken face.

I woke up with a start,I was in a plain white tee shirt.did I fall asleep in the car,I couldn't go back to sleep not after the dream I had.I was watching my mothers funeral but suddenly it wasnt my mothers face but my aunts and that shook me to the core.I got up feeling sacred,and headed to lucas room.I quietly opened the door,he looked so peacful I climed on the bed careful not to wake him.I snuggled up to him ,inhaling his smell,focusing on his breathing it lulled me to sleep,in that moment I was content in a little bubble.

lucas pov
I woke up ,someone was lying on me,I looked down to see my cupacke lying on my chest I smiled.moving her hair out the way I kissed her on the head,she was truly beautiful.yesterday when I heard her name being called I was curious was my little cupcake getting in to trouble,curioisty got the best of me so I went to see her and probably tease her a little.I was suprised when I heard she fainted amd was at the nurse office.It sacred me so I rushed to see her,after I drove to the hospital I didn't know what to say so I asked her if she wanted to stay.

she fell asleep in the car and as I carried her out of the car her face nestleled in my neck I realized something,I was falling for her and that sacred me.As much I wanted to put her in my room I didn't ,I changed her knowing she would be unconfortable sleeping in jeans then I kissed her on the cheek and left.It suprised me to see her nontheless I was happy having her close to me in my arms .I smiled life was good.

hazel pov
I woke up,rubbing the sleep from my eyes,"good mrning cupcake ."I heard,"ahhh"I  screamed jumping of the bed.what the hell,I thought as  I stared at a topless lucas ,was he like this last night."you came into my room last night cupcake I'm the one that should be screaming."he said.I looked at him as he streatched those fine defined abs,his broad shoulders,"its ok to stare cupcake I'm all yours."he said smirking.I looked away blushing,this was so embarrssing.I got up ,"I must say your tits look so good in my shirt."he said,I shreiked covering my chest running to the bathroom.the shirt was practically see through.omgg.I heard him laughing in the room as I hid my face in embarrassment.

vote,comment and share

its been a minute but i'm back bitches 😎,hope you enjoy💖