Chapter 3: The World called Earth

Seoul, South Korea

Seoul, South Korea

Lisa followed the man she first met in this world going to an unknown pathway in silence, she doesn't know where he's taking her but it's better than being alone.

In a few minutes of them walking she notices that they're going to slope up to a mountain that has a weird looking tower.

But as soon as they entered a very strict gatehouse she saw houses in a design she haven't seen before. In her 25 years of existence she had not seen a house full of glasses in a very odd concrete structure.

She's enormously curious how different the world she fell into. And as soon as they arrived at the top hill of their street she could see the whole city full of honking sounds and tall towers.

"This is our house" she turn her head to see Jungkook stopped at the open gate of a two storey white concrete that matches the whole village, it is looking a lot like a building than a house.

"Fascinating" she whispered to herself, looking at the height of their house, but it was nowhere near as grand as her mansion.

She heard a beeping sound coming from the front door where he was tapping his index finger in a rectangular box attached to the door knob. And after that, the door magically opened on its own even without turning the knob.

"How—is that a portal?" She was baffled while watching Jungkook open the door in full and what greeted them was a couple of handsome men in a bewildered reaction.

"What's wrong you two? he asked.

"We couldn't find you anywhere, so we rushed to go find you!" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung and I woke up early and prepared breakfast, only to find you out of your bedroom" Jimin said.

"I took a walk". they nodded as an answer and their eyes traveled to Lisa.

"Who is she?" Taehyung asked Jungkook, his eyes couldn't stop staring at her purple ones.

"Hello Ms, may I know who you are?" Jimin asked her, while both him and Taehyung bow their heads which made Lisa unconsciously bow her head as well.

"I-"

"Let's get inside first" Jungkook butt in before she could ever speak "We should at least give her a good breakfast before all the questioning right?" Jungkook gestures to her to come inside and asks her to take a seat at the breakfast table outside their terrace.

They prepared a set of food that made Lisa confused. How can spicy food like pork stew be made for breakfast? She knows the food but, they only eat it for lunch or winter days.

But she ate it otherwise, out of courtesy to the host of the house.

"So, can you tell me who she is now?" Taehyung asked Jungkook who's sipping his coffee.