Chapter 16: Hold Me

Marigold Palace, Abelia

"Her Highness, Princess Jennie is waiting for you in her garden" "Marquis Seladona" He looked at the maid who spoke.

"Right this way" he followed the maid as they went towards the garden.

He saw his reflection on the windows they passed through and saw his ruby eyes visible to anyone as his red hair shimmered on the rays of sunlight.

I look good right? I don't look like an alien right? Fuck did I brush my teeth?! I don't smell like shit right?! Vita! I don't think I can't see her like this!!

He wanted to mess up his hair but he is near the garden, he wouldn't want to untidy his looks so he just shook his head.

"Please come in Marquis, the princess is in the center of the garden" the maid said while he continued walking towards the center of the garden.

It is beautiful, the whole place is. She loves flowers because her power was to heal plants, she loves going to the farm to help the farmers make their harvest prosper. She loves her people as much as she loves treating any plants. She may not have been trained to fight like her brother, but she has the ability to heal others as well. As she, like her family, is born to be a healer.

"Your garden, it is beautiful" She turned around and saw the man that took her heart in a split second. He is close to perfection in her eyes. His gentle gaze, his kind heart, his figure, his boxy smile. Everything about him makes her inside bubble go wild.

"Blessing and Prosperity to the Star of Abelia" He bowed his head, she walked closer.

"It's a pleasure to meet you again Marquis" she smiled at her, which made Taehyung take a deep breath to stop his excitement.

"The pleasure is entirely mine Your Highness" he planted a kiss on the back of her hand. She wanted to squeal but his gaze was on her, she had to compose herself.

"Why don't we take a seat" she gestured to him to sit but the marquis went to the chair near her.

"Princess take a seat" she smiled to herself, how can she not fall in love with him if he's like this.

"As you wish My Lord" she sat on the chair ladylike and felt him move the chair to let her sit properly closer to the table. She followed him take the seat in front of her.

For the first time she met such a gentleman noble. She wondered how a person who was born from earth had such gentle demeure, and even knows alot about Elgonia.

Never in her life she thought she could ever meet a noble man like him, nowadays nobles have become modernized and uncivil towards her. She was just a pure heart, to ignore their impoliteness and rudeness. Just because she isn't the one who inherited thera odigo, means they can do whatever they want from her. She is still a royal, she had to be treated with respect.