Chapter 52: Untold Vows

Earldom of Finea, Abelia

"Make it stop!" Lisa yelled.

The scene flashes before their eyes as Salia controlled the black magic circle without hesitation, and in a snap she tightened her holds unto her black matted sword and pierced it to her own father's heart, while the jade broke in pieces.

"Jungkook make it stop! Please! I don't want to see it anymore!"

Jungkook saw her trembling in agony as her voice pitched in pain. He held his hand up as the scene stopped and a flashes of time forwards and brought them back to the present,

He instantly engulfed her into his arms.

"Make it stop! Pleaseee! Let's go back!! I don't want — I don't want to see it anymore!!" Lisa return his embrace as they slowly sat on the floor, sobbing harder in pain of the past that breaks her heart.

"Baby! It's done! We're back.. please calm down," Jungkook tightened his hold on her, his hand ran on the back of her head and place a kiss on her forehead.

"I-I told you! I-It's all my fault! Everything is my fault!" "I could have had save her if only I can control my power that time!" "I could have prevented her from turning," Lisa's painful heart shook the sky pouring rain and thunder.

"No baby, it's not," Jungkook caressed her hair, "It's like what his holiness said, that everything that had happen has a reason".

Jungkook pulled enough to wipe the tears on her amethyst eyes, "Destiny has it's own ways of playing us" "We can't do anything about it".

Jungkook engulfed her once more, pressing kisses on her shoulder.

"That's her destiny, and it's not your fault," "Don't blame yourself from what happened in the past, you are a child back then, you're not in your full capacity," "And she let her own curse controls her, instead of her controlling her own,"

"She-She killed everyone, even her family just to get back at me.. because she thinks I will never let her be my left arm," Lisa hiccuped.

"But all this time even if my memory was sealed, I never once thought of having anyone to fulfill that spot,"

"Because deep within me, there's a right person for that position.. and it is she, it has always been Salia who owns that title," Lisa cried her pain away, as she took a fistful of his clothed back.

"Let it out my love," "Let that pain subside, and I will be here for you," Jungkook listened painfully to her sob, never letting go of her, until she finally recovered and the sky cleared up.

"Are you okay now?"

Jungkook pulled away to look at her messed up face, but her beauty never fades.

In his eyes, she looks utterly cute with her puffy eyes, her swollen red cheeks, her red nose, and her pouted red lips.

He couldn't stop himself from cupping her cheeks and gave her multiple kisses all over her face.