Chapter 50: Fraudulent

Earldom of Finea, Abelia/Fea-nia/

/Fea-nia/

"What are you doing here?!" They both asked in unison.

"Ta-taking a bath, Why-Why are you here?" He stuttered, averting his eyes to something else, as he coughed while dipping his half body into the water, as he found her too inviting and seductive.

He has no right to look at her like that anymore, he is nobody to her. He shouldn't allow himself to stare at her naked glory, even though he had seen it all. He still has a huge respect for her dignity.

"I think we have the same purpose here.." But Lisa's eyes never left his perfect fit, without a single shock on her face anymore.

"I assume brother told you about this place?" She asked then turned her back, as she went near the falls and shower her head with cold running water.

"Ye-Yeah... I-I thought I was the only one here." He paused, trying so hard not to peek at her curves, watch her fix her hair and lay it on her left shoulder as she pressed her nape with her palm, with her head sideways that she ran her fingertips from her jaw to the edge of her chin flawlessly seductive.

No! No! This is bad! She's too attractive! He has to turn back before his sinful eyes feasted her like a full course meal.

"I-I'll wait for my turn outside, so you can have your privacy" He turned his back, attempting to go back but...

"You can stay.." He paused from his track.

"This place is too big for one, and we have a huge limestone that separates us, just turn your back at me, and try not to peak," "I'll be done before you know it"

He stopped, he slowly went near to the limestone and turned back at her, "Ar-Are you sure?"

"Yeah, we've seen each other naked anyway" , She said that confused him.

"Huh?" He asked in distinctively.

"You've seen me earlier, I've seen you, what else should I be embarrassed of?.. and oh, by the way nice abs you got there," She giggled, trying to uplift the mood.

"Hey! Stop it Lisa! If you're not embarrassed, then I am!" "You're unmarried.. I shouldn't see your.. virgin flesh.." he whispered, as he found it sarcastic in his view.

"Your what?" She asked.

"You of course!" He almost yelled out of nowhere, "I shouldn't see you naked"

"But you already seen all of me"

Again, but this time it is more like a whisper. He turns his head, he is sure he heard it wrong, how can she remember those when she already had her feelings removed, her memories with him, and even added some lies on it as well. He's sure she's joking.