Chapter 45: You Are Nobody

Duchy of Sanerio, Abelia

"Marquis please! Just let me explain!"

"Explain?! Why would I waste my time talking to you?!" Yoongi turn his head towards the annoying man who's been here since early this morning. Regardless of his rank and title on this world he still cheated on his precious sister, and he will do whatever it takes to protect her.

Jimin and him arrived at the duchy as soon as he received the slight information about their misunderstanding. He was shock to hear that Ji Ya— a girl that this bastard duke in front of him fallen in love with for a decade, is pregnant and has the audacity to announce that she is pregnant to this bastard duke's child in front of everyone, including his poor sister— who is dating this once again bastard duke!

And now this motherfucker wants him to trust him?! For what?!

"I heard enough! Duke of Hynassy!" He yelled, "Isn't cheating behind her back not enough that you forgot to pull your dick out of your other woman?!"

He couldn't stop himself to yell out his anger unintentionally making the staff who is on their own work to hear but they continued their work without batting an eye on the hot headed marquis.

Yoongi didn't regret yelling at him, in fact if he's evil, he will crush this dickhead.

"I didn't che-cheat hyung please, yo-you got it all wro-wrong," Jungkook's lips quiver suppressing his pain.

"I wish it is true, that everything I heard was wrong but you left a huge evidence Jungkook, and I will never let my sister be a mistress, even if you tell me that, that child was just an accident".

"I will never allow my sister to take care of your illegitimate child if that's what you're asking me to do, now leave before I drag you out of the duchy by force".

Yoongi turn around and started walking, but what he saw next made everyone around then gasp.

Jungkook appeared in front of him, and immediately kneel before him in the presence of the many staff of Sanerio.

The whole place witness a scene that could go down to history that the duke of hynassy— the shield of abelia, is kneeling before a Sanerio, a marquis at that. Everyone was shock to see him in despair to talk with their Duchess for two days now, and has been following the Marquis quite a lot.

They knew about the circulating rumor that their duchess is in an intimate relationship with the duke, but they haven't seen them close enough to tell that the story is true.