Chapter 17: Photoshoot

Seoul, South Korea

Seoul, South Korea

"Oh my god, heaven on earth"

Ji Ya's friend couldn't comprehend how lucky he is to meet such a beautiful person with such beautiful long legs, if he is sure the person right in front of him will shake the whole fashion industry in a flash.

Few minutes after he arrived at the restaurant that Ji Ya told him to meet, he was a bit skeptical that his friend wanted someone who doesn't have any background in Modeling nor had heard her name in the fashion industry but when his eyes found Lisa walking on the aisle with her natural blank face, he felt as if she was walking on the runway like a true model.

She was gifted.

"Sung ho-ya this is Min Lalisa, she's the one that I've been telling you" Ji Ya introduces Lisa to her friend as soon as they sitted on their seat.

"Hi, I'm Min Lalisa, Nice to meet you" He watched as she nodded her head as she lifted her hand for a shake.

"I-I'm—I'm Kim Sung Ho, I'm the production manager of EB Magazine" he reached for her hand for a hand shake, he can't believe it that even the way she shakes his hands is graceful.

"Are you willing to walk on Celine?" He unconsciously said, making Ji Ya laugh at him softly. "A-ahh I mean I-I" he swayed his hand rapidly trying to excuse his words

"Isn't that why I am here?" Lisa looked into Ji Ya, and she nodded.

"Yes, I've taught her how to walk, but she was just too talented at it. I don't have anything to teach her". " I don't think they'll refuse such beauty as well" "My friend told me that she was already been talking with a contract to BigHit Ent" Ji Ya said as her friend nodded in agreement.

"I'm so sure they won't" sipping his wine "And if they don't I will make sure they will" while looking at Lisa who was confused with their discussion.

Days have passed and Lisa has come and gone to Elgonia for visitation to Livelihood of people as well as managing her accounts on the land. She wasn't really sure why she agreed to this modeling career that now she's facing herself in a mirror that has multiple lights on its border. They made her makeup light but her face was shining, it looks like she was sent from heaven to bless everyone with her beauty.

They asked her to make her black hair blonde before this, but why would she go to salon when all she can do is lift the concealing magic in her hair and even tried putting a contact lens on her eyes, she asked them to leave to her and to arrive here with all those things they wanted to do was done. She now has blonde hair and her eyes are a shade of brown.

They made her wear a tube like what looks to her a 4 layers of petticoat and under that was a black short skirt to make her leg stand out.

"What is this dress?" she whispered, uncomfortable with her dress.