Chapter 54: Concert of Magic

It has been a good weather for an open field night concert, the autumn breeze is already there but the coldness is miraculously bearable for everyone who's eager to watch a phenomenal free concert of Bangtan

"In mere moments we will start the concert!"

A loud roaring of fan chanting their names, and singing their song magic shop as they watch a beautiful VCR of the three famous boys.

Until a mist of magic covered the stage and an explosion of fire blew the whole place as the three rockstar suddenly appeared like powerful magician as the lights turn on living up the stage with them jumped out of nowhere sending shivers to everyone's spine of how cool the stage was.

Everyone is having a blast of fun with an abundance indescribable feelings as the concert starts, but in the improvised sound building that was also said to be the VIP section of the concert is rather calmer than the people outside.

"Pleasure to be in your presence, Honorable President Yeo and Prime Minister Han,"

The CEO of BigHit Ent., bowed his head as well as the staff including the genius producer of Bangtan.. Yoongi and Namjoon on the VIP section of the concert grounds. Bangtan gave him a proposal to have a surprise free concert for their loving fans in an open field somewhere in South Korea.

He has no idea how and why he signed the documents that approved this surprise concert, he just knew he did when the whole South Korea was in joice to finally be in a free concert and the globally famous band Bangtan at that!

So what can he do? The concert was already held, and it looks like it worked really well without stressing himself out with the preparation and everything that concerns the concert.

All he has to do now is to assist their most VIP guest that he never thought will be coming, and that is the President and Prime Minister of South Korea, which he doesn't know why they invited them for in this place or he, himself announces that they are invited.

"O-Of course how could I reject such a good invitation," President Yeo tried to compose himself as he saw the mighty people who insisted him to go to this concert grounds with his Prime Minister and the mysterious masked bodyguard behind him.

"You already confirmed our attendance so how can we ever reject, right?" Prime Minister scoffed before glancing outside.

"Holy cow! Bangtan really is sure a famous celebrity! look at these massive crowd!" Prime Minister Han smiled at the sight of a sea of people underneath them.

"What a pleasant afternoon for a historical concert!" He added.

"Historical indeed.."