Chapter 15: This Is a Sin

Seoul, South Korea

Seoul, South Korea

"Chae you can't do this to me" Jimin followed Chaeyoung while the girl ate the waffle on her hand going to the terrace of their house.

Yoongi bought the 4 big bedroom, a powder area, and 5 bathroom house besides the bts's home. He gifted it to Lisa who loved the Scenery of the subdivision. It's already been 2 weeks since the incidents at the palace and The Royal Palace announces that the Duchess's brother, Lord Yoongi Van Sanerio has been found, alive and well.

"What are you talking about?" She asked as he munched her favorite earth food of the day, sitting on the chair, Jimin seated himself on her left.

"You made my life difficult! You can't just announce that we're dating because we aren't!" he said. "I can't face the crown prince now, ugh"

"You're childish and dramatic sometimes, chim" she laughed at how he wiggled his hands and feet under the table and his head facing the sky pouting.

"Where did you get that nickname anyway?" He asked her

"I just felt like saying it, chim chimmy chim chimmy" she laughed and the guy hissed at her.

"I've come to like living here. It's refreshingly good, I'm just too thankful for the portal where we can go back and forth" she paused "I feel like a new woman looking at me wearing shorts" "if people in elgonia sees me like this they'll think I have lost my mind" she added.

"It's normal here, comfortable, and easy to wear" "unlike wearing a coat and trousers ugh I feel like I'm living ancient there" he stared at her "But you're changing the subject, I know I said you should move on and I believe you can but.. Do I really have to be your boyfriend to move on?" He asked.

"It's just a slip of a tongue, I just don't know how to walk away that day" "I have no choice but to say that so he can leave me alone... just pretend chim please... pretend to be my boyfriend every time he's there" "Please?"

"Hmmm...What do I get if I go along with your schemes?" He asked

"Uhmm" she thinks "a brooch?" He shook. "A bag of gold?" He shook

" I do love golds" "but no"

"Then...what do you want?" She asked.

"Hmmm.." he thinks "Ahh! sing with me on my new song" he said

"What?!" She was surprised "I don't think I can do that"

"But I heard you last time" he said

"But..."

"If you really want me to be your partner in crime, you can do this much" he said

"Ugh, very well then" she groaned.

"If you break my heart I will throw you to Han river.. understand?" He joked and she laughed at him, but she nodded.

💜💜💜