Chapter 35: Not Even You

N/A: He's so handsome 😭

Eleanor Palace, Abelia

"Your Grace, Are you okay?"

She turns around to see Chaeyoung, in a beautiful ash white gown that represent their house, going towards her worriedly. Today is the coronation day of the new leading monarch that's why every noble house should represent their own house colors and gems.

"Are you unwell? Tell me you're okay" worried about her, smiled at her.

"I'm fine Chaengyounga, don't worry about me" She said, stroking the strand of hair that blocked her beautiful face and placed it on the back of her ears.

"Did you have an argument with the Duke?" She asked "He's been in a tantrum since last night, Jimin is having a hard time talking to him, he missed their midnight studio session in BH and even locked himself on his bedroom in his mansion" She said.

"No! why would we fight?" She awkwardly laugh "We're perfectly fine"

Chaeyoung already knew she's lying. Their conversation yesterday is loud enough for her and Jimin to hear inside her room. She has this hunch that both of them are dating for real and now it very clear that they both love each other, and Lisa is too adamant about their position in society.

"Alright if that's what you said" Chaeyoung nodded her head and stand next to her when everyone heard a loud screaming of the common people outside.

They walked to the right side end of aisle near the throne where Lisa's brother is waiting for the two of them and saw Jungkook along with Taehyung, Jennie, and Jimin went to the same position as her but on the left side of the aisle wearing a majestic look of a knighting suit of the shield, giving them at least three meters apart.

Yesterday was a mess, after their misunderstanding he followed her to her mansion begging for her to talk and explain what she meant but she locked herself in her room with a barrier that he couldn't break after so much trying, and when he got tired and on the verge of giving up he went back to his mansion and throw a tantrum instead.

A horn of trumpet echoed into the hall of the throne room of Eleanor Palace broke her trail of thoughts, signaling everyone that their new leader had arrived and saw a shining gold and emerald gown and suits with their red robes were seen walking towards the hall.

The New King felt nervous as he walk down the isle of nobles with his wife on his back supporting him as they're about to be crowned on this very same day.

He saw Jungkook and Lisa on the end of the aisle waiting for them with a smile on their faces watching him, his inside felt at ease seeing everyone on the foot stair of the throne area. He walked past them as he and his wife ascended the stairs to sit on their rightful throne facing their people.