Chapter 31: First Snow Falls

Valley of Honor, Abelia

[Few Minutes Earlier]

"It was such a lovely day, isn't it Father?" Jennie hooked her arms to The King's arm, snuggling her head on his shoulder.

"My darling Princess" The king softly chuckled "You're already engaged to be married and you're still as sweet as ever"

"Of course! Even if I'm engaged, you are still the best man that I had in my life" she giggled at him.

"Such a flutter" "I do hope you're still like that even when I'm old and couldn't walk anymore" he said, and she gasped.

"Father! Don't be like that". "I will always be there even if I'm married and have children of my own," she said.

"We'll see about that when you're already have kids, your world now would be an entirely different thing when you have kids" he differs

"Still I'm your daughter, I should be loving you the same way that I've grown up doing" she said looking at her father while they walked towards the valley of honor.

"Father" she took his attention again.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Would you walk me to the aisle on my wedding day?" The King stopped his track as his eyes went to his beautiful lovely daughter.

"I know it wasn't customary for you, as a King, to walk their princess down the aisle" "but it was just a request not by my title, but as your daughter" She said looking at him.

"I would be honored" The King smiled at her "I always wanted to walk you down the aisle after I saw you happy with your future husband" "I knew he is perfect for you and he would take care of you for eternity" Jennie felt her eyes forming a tears as she listen to her father.

"I want to personally give your hand to him not as a King of this land, but a good father to you" he said that made Jennie's tears fall, hugging her father tightly.

"You didn't have to make me cry," she sobbed.

"I didn't, you're just a crybaby like your mother" both of them laughed.

"I love you father" "Thank you so much" she said.

"Anything for my lovely daughter," he said.

💚💚💚

"Blessing and Prosperity to the Sun and Star of Abelia" all of them kneel before them as they greet the royals.

"Please go on and do your thing, I'm just here to watch the improvement of the preparation with my daughter," The King said.

"Your Majesty," The Knight Commander called out to him.