Chapter 41: Falling

A/N: I'm going hell 🔞⚠️🔥

Cliff Palace, Kalgoa

"Jungkook what are you doing here?!"

"Go out!!"

She immediately wore her chemise completely but not enough for her to hide her slender legs. She already removed her bra and gown earlier, it was too heavy now that she got used to wearing earthly clothes, and has only one thin piece of lace mesh underwear, under that white translucent night gown, she loves to wear nowadays.

She covered her chest when she noticed his sapphire eyes piercing down to her breast, and her nipples hard and poking against her semi-translucent chemise.

"Jung—", she was startled when all of the door slammed shut, that curtains were covered diligently to avoid someone from the outdoor to peak on her beautiful figure.

She almost feared her own life, when she met his sapphire eyes became dark, lustrous, and dominating.

She heaves deep like in a rush, watching him walk closer, while crumbling the papers that he was holding into pieces, without breaking their eye contact.

"Ju-Jungkook, why ar-are you—", She stuttered, nervously.

Jungkook arrived few inches in front of her and her small frame was towered by his strong building of muscle.

"—Doing he—Ahh!!"  She yelled, after being forced to lay her petite figure on the soft mattress as she crawled on top of her bed to move away from the wild beast, but both of her wrist were handicapped in an imaginary chain that holds her tight on top of her scattered ash blonde hair.

She can still see the lust in his eyes, and notice her chemise were slightly titled up and her black thong is peaking on the slight gap of her thigh.

"Jungkook?" She felt her own heat on her thigh causing her to press tight, crossing her legs.

He watch her chest breathing heavily with her mouth agape seductively that her eyes glistens under her hot mess appearance.

He stared at her like a wild animal looking at his poor prey— a prey who would love to be eaten alive.

"Lisa.." he hoarse, "what are you doing to me?" He asked controlling his lust over her, but then he saw her biting her lips, pressing her thigh more.

She felt so aroused just watching him clenching his jaw, and his trembling voice.

"I-I don't know, yo-you tell me", she stuttered, biting her fluffy lips, grabbing a fistful of her bed sheet.

Jungkook broke the magic chain to repel her power and from moving away, he climbs on the soft mattress straddling her thigh in between his muscular legs, while his forefinger hook the hem of her chemise lifting it up slowly.