Chapter 19: She Was the One

Seoul, South Korea

Seoul, South Korea

"Hey are you done packing?"

"Yes Hae jin"

"Consider yourself lucky you're going with me in Milan, tsk"

Hae Jin looked at her manager with disgust before heading towards her bedroom. She wanted to puke on her so bad when she saw her taking an autograph with Lisa the other day. Her manager was preparing her luggages because she and Lisa was granted a permission to walk on the runway for their Spring collection. 

She has been in the modeling career for 6 years, and has been on the ramp for 4 years. She struggled so much to get on her spot but a freaking doll face took her spot in a span of one week. She gained 2M followers in her instagram account for 5 years, but Min Lalisa gained 10M followers in just one month. What's made her even more furious is that she is close to BTS who she never interacted with because they're Class S artists means they're globally known and is the running artist of Bighit, there is no way for her to get close to them.

Her anger keeps on rising because of her, Lisa was on the front page of BigHit when they announced that she is to walk in the upcoming Celine fashion show which will be held in Milan next week. She was supposed to be on that front page but because Lisa, she was on the left side corner on Lisa's back.

"Ugh!" she groaned, for an unknown reason, the girl she hated  the most was already there having fun with her co-model that she saw in her instagram stories. So much hate.

She wanted to remove that smile on her face this instant, she was supposed to be that person, she was supposed to be happier and living her life to the fullest but the doll face took her place, everything was so messed up for her.

"I'll fucking kill you Lalisa" she said.

"I will fucking kill you and rip your fucking face" She said as she looked right through her instagram stories, digging her nails on the screen of her smartphone and scratching it.

"Do you really want to kill her?"

She heard a voice of a woman that made her startled. She looked at her surroundings finding where the sound was coming from. At first she felt lost in her bedroom when she heard the woman laughing maniacally and there she found her with wide eyes going out of the darkness of her open door bathroom.

"Who are you?!" "How did you get into my house!?" she immediately took a step back away from her.

"Oh now you're scared of me" the girl smirked at her "I'm not your enemy... In fact I will make your wish come true" she said.

"What do you mean?!"

"Didn't you want to kill Lalisa?" the girl tilted her head to the left looking right through her eyes with wide grim eyes.