Chapter 29: Live While We're Young

Seoul, South Korea

Seoul, South Korea

"That faint voice of yours that grazed me" "Please call my name one more time" "I'm standing still under the frozen light, but I will walk towards you step by step..."

"Still with you"

He, the one who sings the song he wrote for her when she left with someone else, now didn't know why it doesn't feel painful anymore. He's been asking himself for quite sometimes if his feelings aren't to deep anymore.

In fact he felt like, he already moved on.

"We laugh together..we cry together......" "I will look into your eyes and say..."

"I missed you"

was it?

"You know, our fans would think that Lisa and you broke up" He saw Taehyung leaning on the open door of his studio room looking at him.

"They won't" "Cause I won't release it" he said.

"Good" Taehyung shrugged "I came here to tell you we are invited to the blue house the day after tomorrow" "It's National Youth Day but unlike before we're invited to the after party"

"Okay, thanks Hyung" he said, looking at his draft on the monitor and saving it with a filename 'KJY'

"They want Lisa to come" "As your date on the ball" He said.

"At the blue house?" He asked him.

"Yup, so tell Lisa to prepare a gown! Byee" He said before leaving the studio, hopping his feet.

He turned off his computer as he went out to inform Lisa, and in an instant he entered Lisa's office. She is lost on her own thoughts staring at the skyline of Seoul on the window.

"Lali" He backed hugged her suddenly the girl shriek from shock.

"Gaaa!!!" "Fucking hell Jungkook!" He laughed at her, slapping his chest.

"What have you been thinking about for you not to notice my presence?" he asked pulling away to sit on the couch beside her.

"I was thinking of a way to get information about the war" she looked at him "Namjoon and my brother are doing their best to train the knights, mage, and medics while I feel like I.."

"I'm useless as a sword"

"We aren't higher ups in this world so it is hard for us to gather information about the war" he said.

"It doesn't feel right" "I was thinking about gathering some information on the government" She said. "But I don't know how"

"Should I threaten the president?" She asked, laughing at the thought. "I know he knows something, they won't cover up their secrets with our names that easily if they don't know anything"