Chapter 42: A Blooming Star

Duchy of Hynassy, Abelia

He slowly opened his eyes with an aching body all over him, he saw the wreckage of his bed frames and papers scattered inside his whole room, fake feathers falling from the poor pillow stuck in between the wood frame of his bed above them.

The once manly room for a gentleman became a wreckage of a mad man. This kind of destruction only comes with two things, either he made her reach heaven or punished her because he saw another set of marriage proposal on her office, she refuses to take back the gifts her suitors gave her.

But this time it was the latter.

He smiled so widely looking down at the woman he dotingly made love with sleeping soundly on his arms, his first and will definitely be his last.

He caressed her messed up hair that was braided in an updo yesterday when they met at the main palace for a meeting of council of nobles. But instead of listening to the meeting, they were eye fucking each other all throughout that time and they quite sure that Namjoon can feel the sexual tension between them.

It's been about 2 weeks since the end of their tour to all the Kingdoms of Elgonia, and has been two weeks of almost everyday making everything their sex spot.

Either it be here, on his bedroom on earth, to a more public like the hill top of abelia under the full grown leaves of the oldest tree in midnight rush to test the theory that she can change season with every thrust of his hips, or to a secluded place on earth making his car hump as if there is a party going on the inside.

They just can't get enough of each other now that they've done it, they crave for more experience and their sexual desire kept on rising that sometimes they just want fuck on the dump side of the street to release their lust.

He heard her grunt and move a bit snuggling her head on the side of his chest, tugging the wrecked blanket that they used to cover their naked glory.

"Good morning my love," he kissed the tip of her nose as soon as she tilted up to see his morning face.

"Good morning cocky bunny," she can even joke after being completely wrecked last night, a pet name for him for being a good fucker while his bunny teeth biting his lower lips every time he fuck her so deep.

"Ha ha very funny doll," He pulled her closer for a kiss on the lips, but she pushed him away.

"Uhh! Baby your breath stinks!" He chuckled, hovering on top of her handicapping her wrist pressing kisses on her lips, lisa felt so weak underneath him and she just allowed him to nibble her fluff. More-like eating her.

He pulled away to look at her beautiful mess, her chest is covered with his marks, her hair a mess, and her amethyst eyes shining at the rays of sun outside.