Chapter 22: Let's Go Home

Seoul, South Korea

Seoul, South Korea

Jungkook stood up outside her room motionlessly, ever since she ran away from her apartment she stayed in Min's House. It's not like he's complaining, it is better if you ask him, now that she's closer to him but yet again too far.

He's contemplating to knock or to just leave her alone but he hasn't seen her for a couple of days. Ever since the scandal, she refuses to go out of her room.

If Kim Seokjin manages to find her here, he will make sure his handsome face won't be recognized, he will regret breaking her heart even though he wanted them to break up. But not like this, not like she is in pain, not like this that she is suffering from a broken heart.

He was about to leave when he heard her door knob turn and it opened with a rather shocked reaction when she saw him meter away from her.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?" She asked him, surprisingly calm.

"I-I was about to ask you..if you want to eat at your favorite restaurant" he said abruptly.

"You mean at Chilaé?" She asked.

"Yes," he said.

She paused to look closely into his eyes, she knew Jungkook took a pity of her, he was right about her ex boyfriend cheating on her, he was right that Jin didn't really love her that much.

"Let's go" Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Of course, I have already been here for a week. I would like to have some take outs for everyone else" she said.

"Okay, I'll see you at the front door later," Jungkook said happily.

"Okay I'll prepare then" and Jungkook ran back to their house to change clothes.

She looked at herself in a huge mirror in the ensuite bathroom of the guestroom. She looks so beautiful in white Chanel sleeveless dress that goes just above her knee underneath her pink faux fur coat with a white boots just beyond her ankle.

She took her white Chanel sling bag and went towards the front door of the house. She saw Chaeyoung on the way and informed her that she's going to a restaurant with Jungkook and that she'll bring take outs for everyone as a dinner.

She saw Jungkook in all his glory already leaning on the side of his sports car waiting for her, he was wearing an all black clothes as well as his black Louis Vuitton bucket hat.

"You're very handsome in black" he heard her say as the girl he always wanted walked towards him, she looks so delicate and beautiful in his eyes.

"You are beautiful as always," Jungkook said in return while looking at her. He assisted her to sit in the passenger seat, and after that he went to the driver's seat and traveled to her favorite restaurant.