Chapter 25

Jimin POV:

"Are... are you sure it's okay if we come?" I tried to keep the nervousness from my voice as I voiced the question that had worried me. "Will anyone be mad?"

Jin's gentle voice came from the other end of the line. "It's okay Jiminie. Y/N wants you to come."

The mention of my human mate sent a rush of happiness racing over me. I know she had asked me to give her time, but I wanted to see her. I wanted to hold her so badly, kiss her lips, make sure she knew that I was telling the truth, that I was in this for real. I wanted her to forgive me, give me the chance to love her.

I chewed on the side of my thumb, still unsure about what to do. "W-when do you want us to come?"

"Hobi offered to bring you home with him. You can stop by your place and get Kookie and Tae then come for dinner." Jin's suggestion made sense and I readily agreed to it.

"Okay. Sounds... sounds good. We'll see you soon." I disconnected the call, eager to get back to my dance classes so I could get home, get my other mates then go see Y/N and the others.

The next two hours passed by slower than I would have liked, but soon I was sitting in the passenger's seat of Hoseok's car as he drove to the apartment I shared with my mates. Hoseok squeezed my hand and I knew he could tell I was nervous. "It's going to be okay Jiminie. Everything will be okay."

I gave Hoseok a grateful smile, appreciating his comfort. It was what I loved most about Hoseok. All he wanted from the beginning was for his mates to all be together. I wish I would have listened to him from the beginning but my pride got in the way and I almost messed up everything for good.

Jungkook and Taehyung hadn't arrived yet so I invited Hoseok in. "Do you mind if I take a quick shower?" I didn't want to be covered with the scent of sweat when I saw my mates. Hoseok shook his head and I hurried into the bathroom. I stripped out of my sweaty clothes then hopped into the shower. The hot water felt great and normally I would have taken the time to let it relax my sore muscles but this time I was in a hurry to see my mates. I finished my shower in record time and headed into our bedroom to dress. I could hear Hoseok talking to Taehyung and Jungkook so I quickly grabbed clothes, a pair of light jeans and a white button up shirt. After I dressed, I combed my hair then grabbed my shoes and headed out of the bedroom.

Jungkook and Taehyung came over and gave me quick kisses and soon we were ready to go. I sat in the back of Hoseok's car since I was the shortest and Jungkook joined me back there. He reached for my hand and I knew he was just as nervous as I was, just as worried about how things were going to go with Y/N. Would she really be as accepting as she seemed? Would she be cold to us? The scenarios flooded my mind and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't control the shaking in my hands, the nervous feeling in my stomach, and the racing of my heart. I could tell by Jungkook's face hat he was feeling the same.

The ride to their house was quick and before I knew it, we were pulling up in front of a large beautiful house with a well-maintained yard. Hoseok parked then turned and gave us all reassuring smiles. "Come on. It's going to be fine. We're all your mates and you've spent time with us. Y/N is really nice, nicer than anyone I've ever met. She will be kind to you. I promise."

I took a deep breath and got out of the car, following Hoseok up the driveway and into the open garage. He opened the door to a laundry room and the smell of my mates filled my nose. There was laughter and talking, the smell of cooking food and it immediately screamed home. All my regrets hit me at once and I wished for the thousandth time that I had made a different choice when I could have.