Chapter 47

Jungkook POV:

Over the next two weeks, everything in the house seemed to calm down.  After the incident with Emery and Sebastian, we were all a little more protective around Y/N, something that she just grinned and let us do.  I knew sometimes it had to be frustrating, but she never said anything negative, never look annoyed with us, just kissed us sweetly and let us hover over her, take care of her, baby her.  There was always at least one of us sleeping in her bed, simply wanting the chance to be near her, to love her, worship her like the beautiful amazing woman that she was.

I could tell from the way Jin hovered that he was worried about her, maybe more than the rest of us, but when I tried to ask him about it, he just assured me that everything was okay, that it was just him being a protective mate.  I knew there was something more to it, but I didn't want to push him too far.  When he was ready, he would talk to me about it, explain to us all what was bothering him.  Until now, there was nothing we could do.  We just had to back off and leave him be. 

My work at the gym kept me busy and it kept my mind from wandering too far into dark places.  Things within our mate group were going so well and it made me nervous since it almost seemed like it was too good.  I was so worried that something was going to come along and mess everything up, send the peace that we had worked so hard for straight to hell and even just the idea of losing it all scared the shit out of me.  Although I tried to convince myself that climbing into Y/N's bed was for her safety, I knew it was also for my peace of mind.  When she hugged me, kissed me and told me she loved me, it seemed like everything was going to be okay.

After leaving work on a cold evening, I headed home to shower before heading to the sanctuary to meet with the rest of my mates.  We had agreed to pick up Y/N and Jin from work and go for a nice dinner out since we hadn't done that together yet.  I was excited to spend the time with my mates like this and I was eager to get to them.  I let myself into the house and followed the sound of singing, along with the scent of key lime pie, to the bathroom.  The door was cracked open and I could see the steam filling up the room. I grinned as my rabbit mate's clear sweet voice filled the room.  I had noticed from living with Jimin in the apartment that he sang when he was especially happy and I figured that a date with all of our mates would make him this way.

Stripping out of my clothes, I pushed open the bathroom door and just stood there for a moment listening to him sing, his voice high and sweet, sounding unbelievably perfect.  Unnoticed by Jimin, I slowly opened the shower door and climbed in behind me.  I grabbed him suddenly around his waist, letting out an amused laugh when his singing cut off abruptly, replaced by an almost animalistic shriek that sounded exceptionally loud in the small space.  "Fuck Kook!  You scared the shit out of me!"  Jimin's lips were turned down in a pout, but I knew he wasn't really angry with me by the way his full lips twitched up at the ends.

Pulling him into a hug, I felt a little guilty when I felt the pounding of his heart, realizing I did terrify my poor mate.  Running a hand through his wet hair, I pulled him out from under the spray and pressed my lips to his plump ones, plunging my tongue in his mouth when he gasped in surprise, taking the element of surprise to dominate the kiss and explore his sweet mouth.  I continued to kiss him as the water came down around us, the steam in the room making it feel warmer than it was.  Soon his arms came around my neck, pulling me closer to him and I could feel myself harden instantly at the sensation of his firm body pressed against me, the way his chest brushed against mine, the swell of his plump cock next to mine.

Pulling back, Jimin took a breath and I attached my lips to his neck, littering his pale skin with purple and maroon marks, placing my evidence of possession next to the others.  He moaned as I sucked at his neck, his fingers tangling in my now damp hair.  "Oh my god.  It feels so good, so good.  Please don't stop."  Jimin's whines spurred me on and I removed one arm from around him and reached down to stroke his hard length.  Bucking his hips into my hand, Jimin let out another whine, one that filled me with a flood of arousal.  Knowing we didn't have much time, I turned him to face the wall and with a nod from him, soaked my fingers in saliva before sinking them slowly into him.  My name came out in a moan and he pushed back against my fingers.