Chapter 50

Jimin POV:

"Okay kids.  Great job today."  I turned to my modern dance class, giving them a bright smile.  "Two more weeks until the festival.  Are you excited?"  I let out a laugh at the chorus of 'yes' that flowed through the room.  Watching their hard work made me so happy and I knew they were eager to show their families their talent, show off the effort they had been putting into the dance.  It also made me so proud to know that they would be willing to work so hard for me, to put their all into what we were working on.

As the kids left the room, excited chatter following them, the smile dropped from my face.  Even though the class had been a good distraction, as soon as it was over, my mind went back to my heartbroken mate.  I wanted to kill the doctor for the way he had spoken to her, the way he had acted with her, but I knew it wouldn't help anything.  We just needed to be there for her in any way she needed.  What that was, we didn't know yet, but I knew I would do this for my mate, for the beautiful woman who had let me into her heart and gave me the love I was craving.

Moving towards the stereo, I switched it off and grabbed my bag, eager to get home to my mates.  Shutting off the lights in my studio, I crossed the hall to Hoseok's.  He was just packing up his stuff and when I entered the room, he turned and gave me a grin.  "Hey Jiminie.  You ready to head home?"

Nodding my head, I attached myself to his back, laying my head on his shoulder.  "Yeah.  And I'm so tired."

Hoseok turned in my arms and gave me a hug, rubbing his face along my neck.  "Me too.  It's been a long day.  How did the class go today?"

Feeling soothed by his touch, I felt a small smile turn up the corners of my lips.  "It was good.  I can't... I can't believe that the Festival is in two weeks.  The time has gone by so damn fast."  As I spoke, I couldn't believe how true my words were.  It felt like Halloween was just around the corner and now we were already into the New Year and approaching February.  It felt like life was moving so fast and part of me wished it would slow down, slow down and let me enjoy this time with my mates, with the people I loved more than anything in the world.

Hoseok nodded and I could feel the vibration from his laugh.  "It sure has."  Leaning back, Hoseok kissed my nose.  "How are things going with Yoongi?  It seems like things are getting better with the two of you."

At the sound of my tiger mate's name, I couldn't help but smile.  "Yeah.  It really is.  I was... wasn't sure if he was ever going to forgive me, ever going to let me in, but it seems like things are going to be okay with us now."

"I'm happy to hear that.  All I want is for my mates to be happy."

I could hear the sincerity in Hoseok's words and knew he was telling the truth.  It was what he had wanted from the beginning, for all of us to be together, to be a proper mate group.  For a while, I wasn't sure if it was ever going to happen, but things seemed to be on the right track.  I knew Y/N had forgiven me, really forgiven me, but for so long, Yoongi wouldn't let me in.  I knew he was worried that I was going to hurt Y/N again and nothing I had done was able to change his mind.  However, over the last two weeks, things had changed.  We even shared our first kiss.  It was sweet and gentle and it made me feel that much closer to him.

Taking Hoseok's hand, we headed out of the studio, calling goodbye to Alex.  He was standing at the counter with a girl with long black hair and bunny ears.  When she turned, I wanted to run out of the studio.  Her smile grew as she caught sight of me and she waved her fingers at me.  "Hey cutie.  I didn't know you worked here."  Melanie's voice was bright as she spoke and I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes.

"Do you know each other?"  Alex's voice was filled with curiosity and when he caught my eye, he could instantly tell something was wrong.  "Is... is everything okay?"