Chapter 45

Y/N POV:

"How are you feeling?"  Jimin's voice was concerned as he snuggled close to me as we lay facing each other in my bed.  I knew the guys were still worried about what had happened with Sebastian and Emery, tending to stay close to my side when they could and I knew it was their protective mate streak coming out, making itself known.  I knew they were still iffy about the relationship with Sehun and me, but I was glad that they were making the effort to understand it all, to be okay with it.  I knew their feelings about it weren't something they could really control.  Anytime you see your mate with someone else it can lead to jealousy and that general feeling of discomfort, but I knew they were trying and that's what mattered to me.

"I'm feeling much better today.  It was nice to go back to work.  All of my patients were asking about me."  I smiled as I thought about Jay's reaction.  According to Eric, the leopard had not been happy when he learned about what had happened.  He had threatened to beat Sebastian himself and come find me, but Eric had informed him that everything was taken care of.  When I had gone in today, Jay had hugged me, his eyes roaming over my face to make sure I was okay.  He had begged me to never disappear on him like that again and my heart had cracked when I had realized how worried the sweet leopard had been about me.  I had assured him I would do my best and I had known for the moment, it had been enough to appease his fears.

Jimin took the hand that was curled in front of my face, studying the bandages that were wrapped around them before kissing my fingers in a sweet loving gesture, one that made my heart flutter with so much love for the sweet rabbit in front of me.  "How about your wrists?  Are they okay?"  He kissed the bandages as though it would make everything better and the tender motion made me melt for him like butter dropped in a hot pan.

I shrugged.  "They hurt where the rope was rubbing against them, but other than that, it's okay.  I'm fine baby.  I promise."  Jimin's eyes softened at the nickname, a small smile appearing on his handsome face. 

"I know I sound silly asking all these questions, but you're my mate and I have to take care of you, make sure you're okay."  His cheeks flushed in the dim light and I leaned forward and pecked his lips, hoping to alleviate some of the shyness he was feeling at his questions, questions that I loved, questions that made me feel cared for. 

"I know.  It's okay."  I ran my free hand through his hair, rubbing his ears, grinning when he leaned further into my touch and let out a soft moan, a sound that went straight to me.  Leaning forward again, I pressed my lips to his, wanting to feel the plush softness against mine, wanting to be close to him.  Jimin wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me close to him, angling his head to deepen the kiss.  I could feel his hardening length underneath his thin sweats and I couldn't help but move against him. 

Jimin let out another moan and pulled back, resting his forehead against mine, his eyes closed tight and his frame stiff as though he was trying to control himself.  "Please little mate.  Don't... don't do that.  I don't... think I would be able to hold back."

Looping my arms around his neck, I tangled my fingers in his hair, loving the feel of the soft strands.  "What if I don't want you to hold back?"

His eyes widening, Jimin's eyes roamed over my face, as though searching for something, a sign that I wasn't ready for this, ready to take that next step with him.  "Are... are you sure?"

Nodding my head, I kissed his lips gently.  "Yes baby.  I'm sure."

Jimin hesitated for a moment then dropped his head down to mine, his lips meeting mine.  His lips ravaged mine, filled with need, desire, and raw hunger.  His tongue plunged between my lips as he explored my mouth, the soft muscle rubbing against my own in a caress that made the arousal pool in my panties.  I was unable to stop the clenching of my thighs, wanting to take this so much further, but not wanting to rush it either.