Chapter 52

Jin POV:

The alarm beeping next to my head pulled me unwillingly out of the lovely dream I was having, one of Y/N's lips on my neck and her hand around my length.  I switched the alarm off then turned over, the scent of my pretty female mate filling my nose as I nuzzled into her neck.  She shivered against me, her front pressing up against my rapidly hardening cock.  Wrapping my arms around her, I kissed her cheek then her neck, loving the way her scent washed over me, covering me, feeling like home, always feeling like home.

"Come on little mate.  Time to get up."  I rubbed Y/N's back gently, my lips close to her ear as I spoke.  She moaned something in response and turned towards Yoongi, hiding her face in his chest.  Yoongi's arm came around her protectively and when I rubbed her back again, he let out a harmless growl.  I laughed at his response, at the automatic way he wanted to shield her, shelter our only female mate.  Running a hand through Yoongi's hair, I smiled when he peeled one eye open and focused it on me.  "She has to get up Yoongs.  We have work."

Yoongi groaned and closed his eye again, tightening his arm around her, pulling her even closer to him.  "Clearly she wants to stay here and snuggle with me.  Doesn't seem like a problem to me."

Tugging on the blanket, I rubbed my hand over Y/N's ass, my fingers ghosting over her barely covered slit, grinning when she squirmed.  "We have a little extra time this morning.  Get up now, little mate, and I will make it worth it."  Y/N slowly opened her eyes, the pretty color already dark with need and I nodded.  Backing away from the bed, I headed towards the bathroom.  "Join me in under a minute and I'll reward you."  As I stepped into the bathroom, I grinned when I heard the quick sound of movement and footsteps.

***

Forty minutes later, Y/N and I headed down the stairs to the kitchen, grins on our faces and our scents covering each other.  She had joined me in the shower, the promise of morning sex too hard to resist and it had been perfect.  It was passionate and hot, our hands moving over each other's bodies quickly, never slowing, always filled with heat, with need, with desire.  It ended with my lips on her neck, her hands bracing against the wall, as I plunged into the wet heat that was always so warm and welcoming.  Even though we had been together so many times now, it was always so good, so special.

Jimin, who was seated at the table, looked up as we came in.  He gave me an amused smile as my eyes met his, one that said he knew exactly what had been going on before we came down.  He stood and made his way towards me, giving me a hug and pecking my lips sweetly, before pulling Y/N into his arms, a place she went willingly.  "Good morning."  His voice was gentle as he spoke, full of love and adoration and it made me happy to see it, so happy to see that things were finally falling into place.

"Morning baby."  Y/N's hands were tender as she ran them through his hair, gently brushing over the base of one ear.  "Did you sleep well?"  Cheeks flushing, Jimin nodded against her hair, but I could see the fresh marks on his neck, ones I knew came from Hoseok.  Shortly after dinner last night, they had disappeared into one of the rooms and my sensitive hearing caught the sounds of moans and whimpers throughout the night.  She stroked his ears again, a soft sound escaping his lips, one that made her smile.  "Do you want to come to my bed tonight?"

Lifting his head up, Jimin nodded in a hurry, his velvety ears flopping with the motion.  "Sounds good to me."  While they had their moment, I moved towards the coffee pot, pouring cups for Y/N and me, then refilled Jimin's.  I stuck some bread in the toaster, knowing my sweet human mate didn't normally eat a large breakfast before work.  Usually just toast and fruit.  While the bread toasted, I grabbed the container of strawberries from the fridge and cut them up before setting them on the table.