Chapter 35

Jungkook POV:

"We... we talked about it and we want to know if the three of you want to move in with us?" The words from my human mate stunned me and it took everything in me to not jump in her arms in excitement. It was something that Jimin, Taehyung and I had talked about. We had wanted to figure out a way to bring up the idea of us all living together, but we didn't know how. We didn't want to push any of them into it happening and end up destroying any progress we had made on the relationship.

"Y-you want us to m-move in?" Jimin's voice was soft and when I looked over to where he was sitting next to Y/N on the sofa, I saw the combination of love, adoration and surprise on his face. "Are you s-sure?"

Y/N smiled softly and stroked one of Jimin's long ears with her free hand and I couldn't help but smile as he leaned into the touch. "Yes. We want you three to be here with us. We want... we want all of us to be together."

I caught Taehyung's eyes and they mirrored the same excitement that I knew was visible in mine, that was visible in Jimin's. "Yes! Of course!" The excitement coming from Taehyung was almost palpable and I wanted to laugh.

"We would love to." Jin squeezed my hand as I spoke and I felt the love radiating from him in waves. "We had talked about it already, but... but we didn't know what to say, how to ask. We just... just want us all to be together."

Jin released my hand and put his arm around my shoulder. "That's what we want to. We're mates. It's time to stop living apart."

"There are four bedrooms and Y/N has her own. If you three want to sleep together, we can move rooms around, but we usually just end up in each other's rooms throughout the night." Namjoon held his hands up in explanation and when I looked at Jimin and Taehyung, the same thing I was feeling was all over their faces.

"It's okay. We'll sleep anywhere." I would have loved to share a room with Y/N, but I knew it wasn't my place to ask.

Jin looked over at Y/N who shrugged. "Well since Yoongi and Hoseok are already sharing a room, I can move in with Namjoon and the three of you can have my room. Will that work for everyone?"

I nodded hurriedly, not wanting to argue anything at this point. If they wanted me to sleep on the floor, I would. The couch? That's fine. As long as I am in the same house with my mates, that is all that mattered to me. Jimin and Taehyung nodded too and I could see they were trying to hold in their excitement.

Y/N shook her head at Jin. "Jinnie I don't mind sharing my room with someone. I don't know why you guys insisted on me having my own."

I went to volunteer to share with her, but Jin held up a hand. "It's only fair little mate. You're the only female in the house. You deserve your own space. Otherwise you would be surrounded by seven horny animals everyday." I couldn't help the snort that left me at Jin's words and he winked at me. I wanted to disagree with him, but I knew he was right.

My other mates made sounds of agreement and Y/N sighed. She turned to Jimin, her eyes filled with amusement. "They're always like this with me. So bossy and protective."

Jimin grinned at the way she was joking around with him and I could see the happiness that he was feeling so clearly in his pretty eyes. He looked down at her hand that was still holding his. "You're our female mate. We have to be protective of you." His words were soft, making her cheeks turn a pretty shade of pink. "And that includes feeding you." He gestured towards the pizza on the table and we all laughed at his words. Standing up, Namjoon went to the kitchen to get plates, Hoseok following him and bringing back cans of soda and napkins.