Chapter 56

Y/N POV:

After breakfast with the guys and Noah, I headed into my bedroom to take a shower and get ready for work, ready for another day at the sanctuary. Stripping out of my clothes, I headed into the bathroom. Turning on the water, I waited for it to heat up. I was happy with how well things had gone with Noah, pleased with how excited he had been about everything. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize I wasn't alone anymore until a pair of arms came around my waist from behind, pulling me into a hard chest.

"Hello little mate." Jin's voice was deep and sensual against my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. I leaned back into his arms, letting him hold me. His lips met the side of my neck and I let out a little moan, one that made his chest vibrate with laughter. "Oh? Need a little distraction before work?" His large warm hands slid down my body until they reached the apex of my thighs. He slid his finger over my clit and I moaned again.

"Please Jin. Don't tease me." I gripped his hand, holding him in place, preventing him from moving away.

"Feels that good, huh?" Jin slipped his hand further down, pressing the tip of a finger into my already soaked entrance. "Oh it must feel good. So wet for me already."

Releasing me, Jin turned me around until I was facing the sink then pushed down gently on my back, bending me forwards. I could feel his cock, hard and pulsing against me and I wanted nothing more than for him to slide into me, fucking me hard and fast. He ran the head of it over my entrance, teasing me. "Damn it Jin. Please."

Letting out a laugh, Jin drove straight into me, burying himself to the hilt. I let out a gasp at the sudden unexpected stretch, one that felt so incredibly amazing that I was surprised by it all. "Fuck little mate. You feel so good. So good, but this is going to be quick." Pulling out, Jin plunged back in then set a punishing pace, one that had my legs trembling and the sounds of pleasure constantly leaving my lips. Reaching between us, he rubbed my clit, adding another sensation of pleasure to the ones already racing through me.

Within moments, I was cumming all over him, biting down on my lip harshly to keep the sounds in. A few more quick thrusts and Jin was stiffening as he came, filling me up. Leaning forward, he placed a sweet kiss on my neck before pulling out. He picked me up quickly, making me squeak out in protest, before stepping into the shower with me still in his arms, the water running down over us, washing away the signs of our morning activities.

Forty minutes later, Jin and I were finally on our way to the sanctuary. I had felt better about going since transferring to Labor and Delivery, but it was still hard for me to see Sehun and not have the same relationship, the same closeness we used to share. It hurt more than I let on, but having so many people around me who loved me definitely help to fill the hole in my heart left behind by Sehun. I couldn't help but worry about him, knowing there was something more to Evie than she was letting on. As much as Sehun adored her, I still didn't trust her and never would.

Jin pulled into the parking lot of the sanctuary and I could tell by the way he looked at me, a sad smile on his handsome face, that he was feeling the same way that I was. After exiting the car, he came around to my side, taking my hand and giving it a gentle squeeze, letting me know without words that he was here for me.

Entering the sanctuary, I saw a familiar figure leaning up against the wall, clearly waiting fro someone. After giving Jin a kiss goodbye, I went to walk past but Sehun reached out for my arm, stopping me. "Y/N please. Please don't walk away from me again."

The pleas in his voice touched my heart and I turned to face him. "What is it Doctor?" I could hear the tiredness in my voice and when I called him doctor, I saw the hurt, the pain in his eyes.