Lost Forever | Eren x (Titan Shifter) (Gender Nuetral) Reader

Prompt- Reader gets rescued from marley and gets to see eren again

SEASON 4 SPOILERS

You stood still as destruction blossomed around you. Fires and screams littered the air with a gut wrenching feeling. Titans roared in the distance as you looked around at people panicking. The arm band on your left arm suddenly felt too tight as you raced towards the chaos. It had been years since you had last seen them. The people of Paradis. You were ready to go home. To leave this wretched place. To finally see him. You pushed through people, racing towards the growing titan roars.

Finally, the buildings let way to a large open area. An area where a stage and more had once been. Eren stood to the right with the War Hammer in his grip. They're really here you thought as you gabbed a piece of broken pipe. Squeezing your eyes shut you ran it along your hand. Lightning stuck you before your body became encompassed in a titan.

Eren had previously been occupied with the crystalized human in his hands however his eyes flickered to the lightning he saw out of the corner of his eye. He expected to see Reiner emerge in his titan, making him almost drop the war-hammer when he saw you instead.

Years ago you had been taken, only Eren and Historia being retrieved when taken by Beartholdt and Reiner. They had tried to save you too but before they could you were ripped from their grasp, the unit retreating without out. Eren vividly remembered his screams. He pleaded and begged to go back for you but to no avail, you were gone. Now, years later he had found you. When he first arrived in Marley he had looked for you but when his investigation hit too many dead ends he was forced to believe that you had died. He had come to the saddening conclusion that you had been killed, your power passed onto another. Now, standing in the rubble, he wished he had looked harder. His heart hurt to see you. He was both sad and relieved. He snapped out of his trance quick enough to use the Jaw titan to break the crystal, effectively getting the War Hammers power.

Your commanders screamed at you to do something. To help Marley and the warriors but you did nothing. Standing there and watching you decided to die rather than help them. You would die before you missed your chance to go home. Finally Eren looked done, leaving his titan body while Mikasa rushed to meet him atop his titan. You did the same, exiting your second body and waiting for someone to come get you. Much to your delight you were retrieved, by none other than Levi himself.

"Damn idiot. What were you thinking?" he scolded unhappily.

"Nice to see you haven't changed Captain." you snickered, receiving a tsk as he continued to carry you to the ship.

When you got there you were put in a room with Eren, Zeke sitting on the floor and leaning against a wall calmly. Eren didn't waste a second, immediately leaping up and towards you. You welcomed him as he wrapped his arms around you, tightly squeezing you as if you'd disappear again.

"I thought I lost you." he croaked in a low mumble, barely keeping tears away. "I wanted to go back but they wouldn't let me then I looked for you when I got to marley and I couldn't find you and I thought you were dead and I-"

"Eren," you cut off his rambling, "it's okay. I don't blame you. I promise."

"Damn idiots is what they were. Who decides to just leave a titan holder with the enemy?" "I should kick all of their asses." Hange and Levi talked in the background.

"Are you okay?" Eren asked, quickly looking you over.

"Yes. I'm fine. Are you though? Why the hell were you in Marley?"

"Long story. I'll explain later. For now, i'm just glad your here. I was so worried, I thought I had lost you forever."

"Well quit that. I'm here now and i'm not leaving your side."

"I wouldn't want it any other way." Eren agreed, pulling you back into him.

a/n- i made this one a while ago and didn't know how to end it so basically i just finished it now lol i'm not sure if i like it but here it is so enjoy?

also if i messed up the gender neutral part please tell me - i'm very tired and did my best to edit but idk how well i did lol

if you could have 1 titans powers - who would you choose and why?
[I think i'd choose either the female or war hammer titan]

your very precious to me love<3