SUMMARY | CAST

❝ Once that man comes back, everything's going to change

❝ Once that man comes back, everything's going to change. ❞

                                                 ━━ Cookie Lyon

˚ · .  SUMMARY .・゜

The Lyons are back and they're the same family that everyone knows and loves, but there's some changes. Like how Cookie never went to jail in this universe. Lucious did. And not for 17 years. For twenty. And it wasn't because of drugs.

It was because...well...Lucious is a cold blooded killer. He's killed multiple people in his lifetime and he won't hesitate to kill his own family either.

Yeah, he's psycho.

But with Cookie never going to jail, it means that the Lyons never grew up being treated unequally. They have quite a lovely home actually.

Andre still has bipolar disorder, but he has it under control thanks to Cookie's support.

Jamal is openly bi and living his best life.

Hakeem's a mama's boy now, but he's still very very hotheaded.

And Royalty has also changed drastically. She's a lesbian now and her behavior is...questionable.

Oh. And did I mention that Lucious has another son? His name is Jeffery Kingsley and he's a year older than Andre, but Cookie is NOT his mother.

So who is? Well, that's a story for another time.

  ˚ · .  CAST .・゜

LUCIOUS LYON | THE DEVIL

❝ Feel like making a deal with the devil,
Kingsley? ❞

❝ Feel like making a deal with the devil, Kingsley? ❞