41 | instagram official

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER FORTY ONE :
INSTAGRAM OFFICIAL

╚──────────────────────╝

SIMONE

Simone couldn't get Royalty out of her mind at all. She played that music video about twenty times after Alex left because she couldn't get herself to look away! Royalty looked sexy as hell and the fact that the song was for Simone made her feel even more special!

Royalty made a song basically telling Simone she wanted her. And she did it in a really sexual way, but still! That was really sweet and it made Simone realize she wanted her too.

She even told Star and she told her to go for it. But she warned her that Alex might not be happy with her if she went through with this.

That made Simone roll her eyes because she really didn't care about Alex's opinion anymore. They hadn't been okay at all this week because she wouldn't let Simone live her life! She wanted Simone to stay innocent until she was 40 or something and it was annoying!

Alex needed to stop with her overbearing ways. She wasn't Simone's mother. Star was her actual sister and she didn't care, so why did Alex?

But enough about Alex, Simone needed to focus on the girl who actually mattered right now. Royalty. So she was searching for her and she found her sitting down on her phone. But Royalty gave Simone her full attention when she saw her and Simone liked that.

"Oh hey there!" Royalty chirped.

Simone sat next to her. "Hey. What were you doing?"

"I was just looking at the comments of my music video."

"Don't tell me it's hate comments."

"Nope. Everyone loved it, but it's mostly thirsty guys commenting." Royalty sounds annoyed now. "When will they get a clue? I don't like boys."

Simone couldn't help but say, "Yeah, you like girls. Or should I say a girl."

Royalty smiled at her. "Yeah you're right. I do like a specific girl and I think we both know who I'm talking about."

She was talking about Simone. "Yeah, that song said it all. You looked really good by the way."

"Thank you, but is that all you have to say about it?"

"No. I actually came here to tell you that I do want you to put me on."

Royalty's jaw dropped. "Really?"

Simone giggled at her shock. "Yes really because I like you, Royalty. You're cute, you're confident, and you're the life of the party. You make me feel alive and I like experiencing that."