19 | so cold

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER NINETEEN :
SO COLD

╚──────────────────────╝

STAR

Star and her girls already released their song For Sure, which was basically them putting Tiana in check. But now Star was about to shoot the music video to her own song because Tiana swore up and down Star had no talent.

Tiana believed Star needed Alex and Simone to carry her, so she was gonna prove her wrong. So this song was called Issa Photoshoot and it was gonna remind EVERYBODY who she was.

That being, a bad bitch.

Alex, Simone, and Cotton were there to support her. Cotton said, "You ready for this?"

"Oh I'm always ready for this. I've had enough of that bitch doubting me."

Alex looked behind her. "You better get into position then. The director is ready."

And she was right. Star was done wasting time. So she got into position and the director yelled, "AND...ACTION!"

The music started playing and there was nothing but flashing lights on Star as she did sexy poses while singing.

STAR :

I'mma play this song while I do my photoshoot
Snap a couple pics in the photo booth
Bathroom pics, it's a photoshoot
Cause I'm a bad bad and I know it too

The flashing lights stopped and Star walked towards the camera with some fine ass ladies beside her.

STAR :

Mad pretty girls with me
Only two of them be my day ones
It don't matter though
Cause we out here and we having fun

Ain't stressing no fellas
Ain't worried bout em, we got our own
Model girls all on our table
Twerking on my camera phone
And we lit!

And there really was some model girls twerking on the table. The camera showed them for a second and then focused back on Star.

STAR :

Nights like this is for taking flicks
Does my booty look bigger than usual in this outfit?
And the DJ spins
Oh yeah, this my song
So we dancing on the tables til the lights come onnn