11 | tracker

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER ELEVEN :
TRACKER

╚──────────────────────╝

TIANA

Tiana was in the studio listening to some beats, but her girl Treasure came rushing in. "Girl, you won't believe what I just saw!"

"What?"

"Star and Alex in the conference room!"

That wasn't surprising. "Okay? They're always in there."

"Exactly! And when they're in there, it means they're writing a song!"

Tiana dissed Star. "And it's unfortunately not gonna flop because Alex and Simone can sing. That Star though..."

Treasure agreed. "Right! So I got curious and asked them what they were writing, and they told me it's a surprise for you!"

"For me?"

"Yeah! They're clapping back apparently!"

The fuck? "Clapping back for what?! I ain't do shit to them!"

"You're beefing with Star."

"Yeah, Star! Not Alex! So it's none of her business!"

And now Tiana was angry because Star was really tryna build an army against her?! That proved she was a weak bitch because Tiana didn't ever need anyone to help her handle Star!

But clearly Star needed help! And the fact that Alex agreed to help her has Tiana even angrier because she actually thought Alex was dope! So she was thankful Treasure told her this because now she had some questioning to do.

Tiana stormed right upstairs to the conference room and yup, those bitches were in there giggling. They saw Treasure and Tiana walking in and they quickly hushed up like scary bitches do.

Tiana spoke plainly. "Well well well, if it isn't the little Star."

"And can you explain that to me? Why is your name Star because you're nothing but lackluster," Treasure dissed.

Star dissed Treasure right back. "Bitch, why is your name Treasure when you're worthless?!"

Treasure defended herself. "Oh really? Because my entire outfit is worth more than you!"

"Seriously? You two really came in here to argue about money?" Alex said in an annoyed tone.

Tiana corrected her. "No. I came in here to argue about that little song you two are writing!"

Star teased her. "Awww. Did Treasure run and snitch to you like she always does?"

"You're one to talk about running to people when you ran to Alex for help! You can't handle Tiana on your own?!" Treasure fired back.