30 | sunday beatdowns

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER THIRTY :
SUNDAY BEATDOWNS

╚──────────────────────╝

JAMAL

NEXT DAY

Jamal woke up and instantly noticed he wasn't in his own bed. This wasn't even his room, so he quickly sat up and looked around. He recognized all of the furniture and the picture on the wall confirmed his suspicions.

This was Raven's room.

Shit. Did they really mess around last night?

Raven's in the doorway. "Well don't look so shocked." Then she sat on the bed next to him. "Good morning bad boy."

Jamal spoke dry as fuck. "Uh huh...Um, did we mess around?"

"Yes we did and I'm disappointed. You used to last longer than that, Jamal. What happened to you?"

Jamal defended his bed game. "I was fucked up last night and you know that."

Raven's feeling herself. "Oh don't blame it on the alcohol. Just admit that my body does things to you. You can't control yourself."

Jamal was trying hard to hide his disgust. "Naaaa, it was the alcohol. Trust me."

Because if he wasn't drunk, he wouldn't even be in her bed right now.

"Okay, so you're sober now?" Raven asked.

"Yeah I think so."

"Let's go for round two then, daddy. Show me what you can really do."

Now she was kissing on him and Jamal wanted to die. He started thinking, Someone please kill me now. Come on, El Diablo! I'm giving you permission!

Jamal moved away from her. "Okayyyy, let's not do that. I need to save my energy."

"Oh right. For your bad boy activities."

"Right..." Jamal said dryly. "So I should go-"

Raven jumped up from the bed. "WAIT! I need to ask you something! Since you admitted to missing what we had-"

Wait what? "I said that?"

"Yeah you did."

Oh god. Jamal really needed to stop drinking. He be getting himself caught up in some shit!

Raven continued. "And we had sex which proves you did mean what you said. So are we back together?"

See. This is the part where Jamal's supposed to be rejecting her crazy ass, but he wasn't going to. Not because he wanted her, but because he wanted Cotton.