52 | wishing

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER FIFTY TWO :
WISHING

╚──────────────────────╝

ALEX

NEXT DAY

Well, the world knew Alex was a solo artist now. She didn't tell the fans, Star and Simone did. They went on Instagram live informing the fans that they were now Take Two, and the things they were saying made Alex sound like a super fake bitch. Now she was getting so much flak on twitter. Star and Simone's fans were attacking her, calling her a fake ass hater. Alex's fans had her back though.

Derek also had her back because he was with her right now, looking at her twitter mentions. "Damn, this is bad Alex. You're actually trending."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. You're getting a lot of hate, but also a lot of support."

"As she should," Treasure commented kindly as she stepped into the room.

Oh here goes another chick Alex didn't like at the moment. She hadn't talked to Treasure ever since their beef with Tiana that Alex now regretted. She should've let Star handle Tiana herself.

"I meant the support part, by the way," Treasure added.

"Did you?" Alex doubted. "Because last time I checked, we don't like each other."

"That's not true. I mean come on Alex, the only reason we hate each other is because our best friends hate each other. We wanted to have their backs."

She was wrong. Alex didn't have a best friend anymore. "Well Star isn't my best friend anymore."

"And Tiana isn't mine."

Derek's interest was piqued now. "Wait for real? You were mad close."

"Yeah, until she took credit for the song I wrote."

"What are you talking about?" Alex questioned.

Treasure exposed her former best friend. "The song Tiana sung to clap back at you guys, So Cold? I'm the one who wrote it, but Tiana refuses to tell the fans because she doesn't want to mess up her image."

"Damn, Star was right then."

"Yeah and Raven was right too. My friendship with Tiana was never a friendship. It was a dictatorship, so I cut her off."

Alex praised her. "Good for you. That was smart."

Treasure smiled a little. "Yeah. And you leaving Take Three was smart too. You're better off on your own, Alex. They were holding you back."