60 | all nite

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER SIXTY :
ALL NITE

╚──────────────────────╝

STAR

Star would beat Alex's ass for calling her sister out, but she didn't have time. She, Hakeem, and Tiana were performing next so they had to get into position. Plus, she wasn't about to mess up her outfit. Maybe she'll fuck Alex up afterwards.

Or maybe she'll fuck Tiana up because she was grilling Star hard right now. "Is there a problem?"

Tiana got her daily dissing in. "Not yet. So make sure you don't embarrass us with your wack ass if you wanna keep it that way."

Okay, Star was definitely about to mess up her outfit now. She headed towards Tiana, but Hakeem came backstage and deescalated the situation. "Woah, ladies! Ladies! Simmer down! There's plenty of me to go around!"

Star gave him the sharpest glare ever. "Excuse you?"

He chuckled. "I'm just playing bae. Our song got me acting up."

"You're the one who needs to simmer down then," Star retorted.

"Whatever. All I know is that I wanna see a bunch of ass shaking on that stage!" Hakeem demanded. Their song was about shaking ass, after all.

"You got it, baby daddy!" Tiana said in a flirty tone before strutting on stage. Star wanted to beat her ass so bad, but she couldn't right now. Anything goes afterwards though.

Star walked on stage and got into position. She and Tiana stood not too far away from each other with their backs turned to the crowd. Then the music started playing and the curtains opened.

Star and Tiana clapped their hands in the air to the beat of the music while moving their asses around in a circle. Hakeem rapped from backstage.

HAKEEM :

Bounce that ass, let me see you move
( Tiana : ooo )
Bounce that ass, let me see you move
( Tiana : ooh )

Then Star and Tiana turned around and pointed at the audience as they sung in unison.

STAR AND TIANA :

Pull up to the club with the doors up
We don't wait in line, you know who we are
Popping all the bottles, yes, all night!
I'mma do this dance for you all night

I'mma do this dance for you all night!
All night, all night!