66 | way too close

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER SIXTY SIX :
WAY TOO CLOSE

╚──────────────────────╝

ALEX

Royalty wants to make songs about people, huh? And she wants to threaten and shit? Well it's only right if Alex matches her energy. So she was ready to record her response.

Treasure's in the studio with her, playing the instrumental Alex picked out. "Damn Alex. This instrumental sounds dangerous."

"Which is why I chose it." Because the lyrics are just as dangerous.

Alex hopped in the booth as Treasure restarted the music for her. She started singing about both Simone and Royalty since they both wanna beef with her.

ALEX :

I put this thang on em
They falling now, I put that aim on em
That ricochet got em getting low, getting low
Hit em like they didn't know, didn't know

Alex sung the chorus and her voice is calm and gentle as opposed to the words she was saying. She was mostly talking to Royalty.

ALEX :

I did this before, so you know I don't trip
Been here twice as long and I'm still that chick
Don't forget, ain't no shooting blanks
I don't miss when I pop that clip
My name on your lips when I hit

Oh, oh, bang, bang!
I'm gone blow you up!
Two to the chest, I'm up, up!
Double barrel, all my rounds are thick when I pop that clip
My name on your lips when I hit
Oh, oh, bang, bang!

Now Alex sung in a high pitch. She was singing to Simone now.

ALEX :

I know you wanna know
But I'm selfish, can't help it
And what I'm doing got you wondering, wondering
How you got caught up in this love and shit

Then she sung the chorus one final time. The music ended and she took off the headphones and asked Treasure for her thoughts. "So?"

Treasure was damn near shook. "Damn Alex. You have me feeling scared and I'm not even your target! And if I'm scared, they're definitely gonna be scared."

That's fine with Alex. And if Royalty and Simone aren't scared, that's fine too. Alex really didn't care. She just wanted them to run off into the sunset together and leave her the hell alone already.