82 | and then there were two...

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER EIGHTY TWO :
AND THEN THERE WERE TWO...

╚──────────────────────╝

COOKIE

Cookie was still at Diana's house waiting for the cops to arrive. They sure were taking their sweet ass time, but they always did so it's not even a surprise. 

Diana commented on it too. "The cops sure are taking long, huh?"

"Shut up and knit!" Cookie hissed.

Diana did knit. "I still feel like calling the cops on me was out of line. I didn't hurt anyone."

"You kidnapped a child, Diana! In what universe is that okay?!"

"And your ex husband killed my son! In what universe is that okay?! But I guess this universe because he got away with it!"

"And I'm just as mad as you are, okay?! Lucious deserved to go to jail!"

"But he never will because let's be real, Cookie. Even the cops are scared of that man," Diana replied. "So congratulations, you have yourself your own personal killer."

Cookie rolled her eyes at her annoying ass as there was knocking on the door. Finally! She opened the door and saw Officer Bassett and her partner. "Please get her ass out of here, officers!"

Officer Bassett entered the house with handcuffs in her hands. "Diana Dubois, you are under arrest."

Diana stood up. "That's fine. I won't be in there for long."

"Yes the hell you are!" Cookie shouted.

"I guess we'll see, Cookie. And when I get out, you Lyons better start running."

"Alright, enough talking! Let's go!" Officer Bassett handcuffed her and forced her out of the house and into the cop car. Meanwhile, Diana's words were running on a loop in Cookie's head. Did she just threaten to hurt her family? Cookie was sure she did, which meant she had to make sure her ass never got released.

-

Cookie arrived home and made her announcement. "Tiana! Hakeem! Diana's stupid ass got arrested and she's not getting out for a long time!"

Hakeem and Tiana emerged from the kitchen. Hakeem hugged his mother thankfully. "Thank you, Ma."

"No problem, baby! Where's Bella?!"

"She's gone and we don't know when she's coming back."

"Gone?! Someone else kidnapped her?!"

"No. We sent her away to get her mind fixed."