54 | meeting

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER FIFTY FOUR :
MEETING

╚──────────────────────╝

STAR

NEXT DAY

Star walked down Ms. Carlotta's stairs and it was so quiet. That must mean Jahil and Ray J weren't there because they were loud as hell.

Star didn't have a problem with Jahil or Ray J, but she still preferred Ms. Carlotta. She wished Carlotta was there, but she was gone and they didn't know when she was coming back. She was going to miss Cassie's funeral tomorrow and that sucked. But maybe it was for the best.

Cotton was downstairs texting on her phone. She saw Star and said, "Oh Star! Just the person I wanted to see!"

"Wassup?"

"I heard you fought Tiana."

"Yeah? Did you hear that I beat her ass?" Star bragged.

"Well yeah, but I'm neutral so."

"So you don't think I won?" Star asked.

"I think the both of you need to chill out. That's what I think," Cotton replied.

Everything was chill. Tiana was the one who started the entire situation. She was so pressed. "Whatever. I gave her the business, so she knows better than to try me again."

"Mhm. I also heard Alex quit on you."

Star sucked her teeth at the mention of that bitch. She hated Tiana, but she hated Alex so much more. "Yup. That bitch went solo, so Simone and I are Take Two now."

Cotton shook her head at her. "Damn. You're beefing with everyone, Star. You gotta chill."

"Simone is the cause of that, not me."

"I don't believe that. Simone is too sweet."

"Not anymore. Alex was crushing on her hard but Simone wants Royalty, so Alex is heartbroken and acting petty," Star explained.

Cotton's jaw was to the floor. "Wait, she liked Simone?!"

"Yup. Ever since you dared them to kiss. So thanks a lot, Cotton."

Cotton took offense to that. She didn't like how Star was putting the blame on her. "Don't put this on me. I didn't know she liked girls!"

"I think there's a lot of things we don't know about Alex, like how fake she is. I thought she was real, but she had me fooled. But it's all good. My fans have my back."