58 | the job is done

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER FIFTY EIGHT :
THE JOB IS DONE

╚──────────────────────╝

KINGSLEY

NEXT DAY

Lucious wanted Kingsley to get rid of his biggest enemy right now which is Angelo Dubois, so that's what he was going to do. He even heard that Angelo and Cookie were engaged now which wasn't right. Cookie belongs to Lucious, so Kingsley really needed to get Angelo out of the picture.

Lucious has been to Angelo's house before, so he told Kingsley the address. He also told Kingsley that he caught Cookie at Angelo's house a while back and she told him that they were business partners, which was a lie. And Kingsley hated liars. Like Andre.

So Kingsley knew he might have to handle Cookie when this is all said and done. She did Lucious dirty and she can't get away with that.

He was at Angelo's house now. He knocked on the door and made sure his gun was concealed. He didn't want to scare the guy too quickly. He wanted to talk to him first.

Angelo opened the door with furrowed eyebrows when his eyes landed on the man in front of him. "Kingsley?"

"Hello Angelo. Or should I say Cookie's fiancé?"

"Just Angelo is fine," Angelo stated before looking around outside. "Um, what are you doing here?"

"I came to talk to you. May I come in?"

"Uh, sure."

Angelo moved out of the way and opened the door wider. Kingsley walked in and looked around the house. He liked what he saw. "This is a nice place you have."

"Thank you," Angelo said kindly, but he really didn't care about Kingsley's praises. He knew something was up. "So what do we need to talk about? Because you and I have never had a conversation before."

"We need to talk about you and Cookie actually," Kingsley told him as he turned around.

Angelo was right all along. Something was up. "Why do I feel like Lucious told you to come here? I mean, how else would you know where I live?"

Kingsley took a step forward. "Listen, Lucious is not okay with your engagement."

"And like I told him, it's none of his damn business. Cookie and I love each other, so we're taking the next step in our relationship."

Kingsley laughed angrily. "I'm sorry, but I can't let that happen."

"Well I don't care. It's none of your business either."