12 | interviews and a dinner

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER TWELVE :
INTERVIEWS AND A DINNER

╚──────────────────────╝

Alex's big interview was moments away

Alex's big interview was moments away. Treasure being the supportive friend she was, decided to accompany her. Alex paced aimlessly while fiddling with her fingers because she didn't know what questions would be thrown at her. She was even more nervous because she didn't know what her responses would be.

She felt conflicted because Derek told her to be honest, but she had just asked Treasure for the same advice, and she wanted Alex to paint Star and Simone as the villains because they "deserve it." And they do. They dragged Alex's name through the mud, influencing the fans to talk shit about her on Twitter, so why shouldn't she return their energy? Why should she continue being the bigger person? Na, fuck that. She might take Treasure's advice after all.

"Are you ready for this?" Treasure asked her as she observed her pacing.

Alex halted, saying, "Not really. Someone's going to be unhappy by the end of this. Whether that's me or Take Two, I'm not sure."

Treasure wanted Star and Simone to be unhappy. "I still think you should paint them as the bad guys."

"Yeah, but they'll try to fight me afterward."

"Girl, let them try! I'm jumping in that shit quick!"

Alex was shocked by that. Would Treasure really fight for her? They hadn't been friends for that long, so that was hard for her to believe. "You mean that?"

"Hell yeah! I got your back."

A wide smile spread over Alex's mouth. Treasure was so loyal, and she loved that. They should've been friends since day one instead of beefing with each other because their former best friends didn't like each other. "Thanks, Treasure."

Treasure nodded, smiling just as brightly. Just then, the woman interviewing Alex summoned her, telling her she was ready for her. She was a very pretty woman, but Alex got messy vibes from her.

Alex followed the woman on stage, but Treasure grabbed her arm, having one last thing to say. "Hey. Just know that whatever narrative you create, I'm supporting you."

Alex nodded and went on stage. She sat across from the woman as Treasure stood by the cameraman. He counted down from three, and now the cameras were rolling. There was also a live audience, so Alex felt extremely nervous again.

"Hello, everyone!" the woman exclaimed before pointing at Alex. "As you can see, today I have the one and only Alexandra Crane from Take Three here!"

The audience cheered as Alex waved at them and blew kisses at the cameras. She had to correct her interviewer though. "I used to be in Take Three. I'm solo now."