07 | white chicks

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER SEVEN :
WHITE CHICKS

╚──────────────────────╝

ALEX

Alex was laying on her bed writing some lyrics down for she and her girls new song. She was usually the one who wrote the lyrics for her girl group, but Star and Simone were helping out today. But of course Star was running late.

But she just arrived. She came running into Alex's room. "Alex, I might have to live with you!"

Alex sat up now. "Why? You live with Ms. Carlotta."

"Yeah but Tiana's always there, so you see the issue."

"Why don't you just live with Noah then?"

Star gave her the craziest look ever. "Are you crazy? He's with Tiana. And Hakeem will be pissed if I do that, and I don't wanna hear his mouth because when that boy is mad, he is mad."

"Yeah, but you and Noah have a child together. You should be under the same roof."

Star still wasn't budging. "Listen, the only way I'd live with Noah is if we were together. And that's never happening again because we put our hands on each other. So us living together is not safe for Davis."

Alex just shook her head because she still couldn't believe Noah and Star were brawling with each other. What were they thinking?

Alex had another suggestion. "Well what about Hakeem? He has a big family house-"

Star's annoyed. "Well damn bitch! If you don't want me to live here, just say that!"

Alex rolled her eyes playfully. "It's not like that. I'm just saying you have better options. But if you really wanna stay here, then fine. But what about Simone?"

"What about me?" Simone asked as she walked in with some soda in her hand. That girl loved her Pepsi.

Star told her the truth. "I'm thinking about moving in with Alex."

"Why?"

"Because I can't stand being around Tiana anymore! I will kill that bitch!"

Simone said, "Well if you're moving into Alex's place then I am too."

Alex quickly shut her down. "Okayyy, slow down. I don't have that many beds here."

"Well I don't wanna be around Tiana alone!"

Star spoke seriously. "She ain't gonna do shit to you, Simone. And if she does, let me know and I'll handle it."

Simone just frowned. "Alright. I guess we're gonna be separated then."