65 | player

╔──────────────────────╗

CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE :
PLAYER

╚──────────────────────╝

DIANA

NEXT DAY

"Why has my son's killer not be found yet?!" Diana Dubois demanded to know from the slow ass cops who were responsible for solving Angelo's murder.

One of the cops said, "We're working day and night to solve this, Ms. Dubois."

That wasn't good enough for her. "Well solve it faster! I want that person in handcuffs right now!"

"And we understand that. So do you have any tips to help lead us in the right direction?"

Oh she had a major tip. El Diablo. Because she knew Lucious killed her son. Only an idiot would think otherwise. Ever since he found that Angelo was dating Cookie, Diana knew Angelo's life was in danger, but he was too stubborn to listen to her!

The cops also believed that Angelo was killed in his home and that the killer cleaned up behind themselves. Well, who knew where Angelo lived? Lucious. All signs point to his ass! But Diana also didn't trust the rest of that family. They all had the murder gene in them like she said before, so they all need to go down for this!

"El Diablo did this! The entire Lyon family did this!" Diana told the cops.

The cops looked at each other doubtfully. "The Lyon family? Does that include Cookie?"

"Oh yes it does! I want her ass in handcuffs too! All of them!"

The second cop still couldn't wrap his head around what she was saying. "I'm sorry, but I don't understand why you think the whole family killed your son?"

"Because they're the devils, that's why! Everyone around them dies! Don't you see that?! So they need to be held responsible!"

"Alright. We'll look into what you're saying. We'll keep you updated."

Yeah they better keep her updated and they better do more than that! They better put that family in handcuffs. And you know what? Diana was going over to Cookie's house to tell her the news herself. The news that she's going to jail.

-

Diana banged on Cookie's front door. Cookie opened the door and looked at her sadly. "Diana. I'm so sorry."

Diana didn't care about her condolences. Angelo wouldn't be dead if it wasn't for her, so she slapped the taste out of Cookie's mouth. The sound echoed through the entire house as Cookie held onto her cheek in disbelief. "I know this bitch didn't just slap me."